Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs (customs+) [W] Art/gems!
@Aireiya
1600G for that one!
@Aireiya
1600G for that one!
oooh yes I can do that - can you please PA it? :)
oooh yes I can do that - can you please PA it? :)
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
xxxx tg462CC.png xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx vo5QYDb.png
@Aireiya
PA sent, sorry for the delay, and thank you!
@Aireiya
PA sent, sorry for the delay, and thank you!
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Mercenary

Heya! How much for Losing Patience? Happy to do art also :)

For reference my Art instagram is @/solunascribbles, haven't drawn dragons in a long time but this is a really old shop link from years ago so just imagine this but like... at the quality of my instagram page lol

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2814832/1
@Mercenary

Heya! How much for Losing Patience? Happy to do art also :)

For reference my Art instagram is @/solunascribbles, haven't drawn dragons in a long time but this is a really old shop link from years ago so just imagine this but like... at the quality of my instagram page lol

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2814832/1
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
@LunasDreamv2
Hi!
Looking for 1.5kG for that one, but I'd be happy to trade it for art as well, I love your style!
I'm actually interested in art of my humanoid (elf/etc) OCs right now, so if you'd prefer to pay for it with art, I'd be happy to discuss, but if you'd prefer to pay in gems that's fine with me too, just lemme know, thanks!

@LunasDreamv2
Hi!
Looking for 1.5kG for that one, but I'd be happy to trade it for art as well, I love your style!
I'm actually interested in art of my humanoid (elf/etc) OCs right now, so if you'd prefer to pay for it with art, I'd be happy to discuss, but if you'd prefer to pay in gems that's fine with me too, just lemme know, thanks!

@Mercenary

oooh, do you mind dming me the designs of the characters you're interested in getting art for? Thanks!
@Mercenary

oooh, do you mind dming me the designs of the characters you're interested in getting art for? Thanks!
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
@LunasDreamv2
Messaging you in just a sec, thank you!
@LunasDreamv2
Messaging you in just a sec, thank you!
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
updated!
updated!