Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMA collection [LF] Gems or OC art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
just dipping back in to say that I had the PERFECT g1 for equilibrium in my lair....I've never gened a dragon so fast XD [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69985629][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699857/69985629_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
just dipping back in to say that I had the PERFECT g1 for equilibrium in my lair....I've never gened a dragon so fast XD
69985629_350.png
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
That’s okay lol, I’d still love to grab Extrasolar!
That’s okay lol, I’d still love to grab Extrasolar!
WFcrzqG.png
@frostbite1370 sent a cr! :)
@frostbite1370 sent a cr! :)
unknown.png
@mossfinch omg looks gorgeous!!
@mossfinch omg looks gorgeous!!
unknown.png
@titleidol Sure, I can do a simple colored illu for the two skins.^^ I have one comm/art trade in the queue I'm working on but shouldn't be too long before I can get started on yours. If you want to start working out details of the character/posing ideas/related via PM we can do that, and I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready to begin drawing.(:
@titleidol Sure, I can do a simple colored illu for the two skins.^^ I have one comm/art trade in the queue I'm working on but shouldn't be too long before I can get started on yours. If you want to start working out details of the character/posing ideas/related via PM we can do that, and I'll give you a heads up when I'm ready to begin drawing.(:
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
[quote name="titleidol" date="2024-02-08 13:57:17" ] @bunnysox 800g for spring mood swing ! [/quote] @titleidol that works for me!! PA preferred, but CR ok, too tysm ^^
titleidol wrote on 2024-02-08 13:57:17:

@bunnysox 800g for spring mood swing !
@titleidol

that works for me!!

PA preferred, but CR ok, too

tysm

^^
@raiderp amazing!! will pm you

@bunnysox set up a pa for you!
@raiderp amazing!! will pm you

@bunnysox set up a pa for you!
unknown.png
@titleidol Can I get a price check on angel vibes?
@titleidol Can I get a price check on angel vibes?
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins 1700 for angel vibes! :)
@soulykins 1700 for angel vibes! :)
unknown.png
bedtime bump!
bedtime bump!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7