Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level [26] Cauldron OPEN!
@Espoir Cauldron is available to brew your fest currency! As soon as you get it sent over, I will get started
@Espoir Cauldron is available to brew your fest currency! As soon as you get it sent over, I will get started
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
Boop
Boop
@savvydergen

Hello~ It's me again xD

Would it be possible to get 3 to 4 each (total of 6-8 brews) of the Festival Skins/Accents brewed? I.e
3-4 x Accent: Fields of Remembrance and
3-4 x Accent: Light Inside
For a total of 18-24 hours brewing time.

If so, i can send over the Materials and Treasure plus the fee which should be... 5G + 12G = 17G if you brew all 8 Festival Skins/Accents (or 11G if you brew 6, 3 of each Accent), if i read correctly?

Feel free to let me know if that's too much though, and if 2 of each would be possible D|
@savvydergen

Hello~ It's me again xD

Would it be possible to get 3 to 4 each (total of 6-8 brews) of the Festival Skins/Accents brewed? I.e
3-4 x Accent: Fields of Remembrance and
3-4 x Accent: Light Inside
For a total of 18-24 hours brewing time.

If so, i can send over the Materials and Treasure plus the fee which should be... 5G + 12G = 17G if you brew all 8 Festival Skins/Accents (or 11G if you brew 6, 3 of each Accent), if i read correctly?

Feel free to let me know if that's too much though, and if 2 of each would be possible D|
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir Hello! I think I could definitely do 2 of each, though I'm not sure about more than that. With the festival ending today, the skins would no longer be available after today so I'm not sure if I could do all of them. But send over stuff for 2 of each and I'll get started asap!
@Espoir Hello! I think I could definitely do 2 of each, though I'm not sure about more than that. With the festival ending today, the skins would no longer be available after today so I'm not sure if I could do all of them. But send over stuff for 2 of each and I'll get started asap!
@savvydergen

Oh wow, i completely missed your ping :c Is it still possible to brew 1 x Accent: Fields of Remembrance though?
@savvydergen

Oh wow, i completely missed your ping :c Is it still possible to brew 1 x Accent: Fields of Remembrance though?

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir I actually had the materials for them, so I brewed them myself. I didn't want you to miss out on them if something had come up :) I was able to brew two of each, so if you want to set up a 2 way crossroads with the materials (which I can tell you if you don't remember) then I can send you the skins and scents in return! Completely up to you though, of course
@Espoir I actually had the materials for them, so I brewed them myself. I didn't want you to miss out on them if something had come up :) I was able to brew two of each, so if you want to set up a 2 way crossroads with the materials (which I can tell you if you don't remember) then I can send you the skins and scents in return! Completely up to you though, of course
@savvydergen

o_o Are you sure? That is extremely kind and thoughtful of you. I think i can remember the Materials, so i'll send a CR in a minute, but feel free to let me know if they're incorrect.
@savvydergen

o_o Are you sure? That is extremely kind and thoughtful of you. I think i can remember the Materials, so i'll send a CR in a minute, but feel free to let me know if they're incorrect.

tDeKDnH.png
I have added a search feature! Sort of haha. In each of the quoted level boxes in the smallest font size possible, I've listed all of the items for that level. That way you can search on the page for the specific item that you want, rather than have to scroll through the whole page to find what you want.

Additionally, I will be working on adding a specific order form. There won't be many additions to what is already on it, but it will be more official looking that before.
I have added a search feature! Sort of haha. In each of the quoted level boxes in the smallest font size possible, I've listed all of the items for that level. That way you can search on the page for the specific item that you want, rather than have to scroll through the whole page to find what you want.

Additionally, I will be working on adding a specific order form. There won't be many additions to what is already on it, but it will be more official looking that before.
Boop
Boop
Boop
Boop