Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Will Train your Dragon to Level 25
Will be looking forward to it.
Will be looking forward to it.
@Moray

Since the one is at 8, if you can get it to 10, it will 100,000 for that. Since the other two are over 10, I will take 50,000 for them. So in total 200,000 for all three.

I'm looking for Crystal/Bee/Runes for Goalor two sets. Otherwise an familiar that I don't have.
@Moray

Since the one is at 8, if you can get it to 10, it will 100,000 for that. Since the other two are over 10, I will take 50,000 for them. So in total 200,000 for all three.

I'm looking for Crystal/Bee/Runes for Goalor two sets. Otherwise an familiar that I don't have.
@ArizonaSunset - I’ve got two more level 10s I’d love to get leveled up to 25!
I have a stock of gems this time around, so I’m happy to pay that way!
@ArizonaSunset - I’ve got two more level 10s I’d love to get leveled up to 25!
I have a stock of gems this time around, so I’m happy to pay that way!
b_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png jt3PpxV.png
@Firedda

I can do that once I finish with Moray's dragons.
@Firedda

I can do that once I finish with Moray's dragons.
@ArizonaSunset sounds good! Let me know when you are ready for them!
@ArizonaSunset sounds good! Let me know when you are ready for them!
@Firedda will do. I have one more of theirs to do.

Update

@Moray I'm working on your level 10 one now. My goal is to have it finished today. I would have been done already but got pulled into 16 hour shifts and we also lost power yesterday due to the snow storm. So I'm going to do my best to get your last one done today before I get hit with the next snow storm that is rolling in.

@Firedda if you would like to send your other one over, you can and I will accept it once I'm finished with Morays.
@Firedda will do. I have one more of theirs to do.

Update

@Moray I'm working on your level 10 one now. My goal is to have it finished today. I would have been done already but got pulled into 16 hour shifts and we also lost power yesterday due to the snow storm. So I'm going to do my best to get your last one done today before I get hit with the next snow storm that is rolling in.

@Firedda if you would like to send your other one over, you can and I will accept it once I'm finished with Morays.
@Moray Your three dragons have been returned.

@Firedda If you still need some trained you can send it over.
@Moray Your three dragons have been returned.

@Firedda If you still need some trained you can send it over.
@arizonasunset I have two dragons I would like to get leveled from 10 to 25

I’ll look through your fams I probably have some, and I can do treasure for the difference?

I’ll look through your fams I probably have some, and I can do treasure for the difference?

@ArizonaSunset - I do! I’ll sent the CR momentarily!
@ArizonaSunset - I do! I’ll sent the CR momentarily!