Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] *Stardust* Arcane Dom Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
Hi! Could I get the following:

Wintercoat: Gaoler

Should be 80,750t i think?
Hi! Could I get the following:

Wintercoat: Gaoler

Should be 80,750t i think?
mkpoaHZ.png
All orders acknowledged! I've added the ones so far to the list and I'm watching the MP again ^^
All orders acknowledged! I've added the ones so far to the list and I'm watching the MP again ^^
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

May I buy the following?

Breed Change: Gaoler
Breed Change: Aether
Tertiary gene: Underbelly
Vial of Soft Sight

Total: 722,500t
May I buy the following?

Breed Change: Gaoler
Breed Change: Aether
Tertiary gene: Underbelly
Vial of Soft Sight

Total: 722,500t
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart Absolutely! The Aether breed change is likely going to take a long while, just so you know.
@Reignhart Absolutely! The Aether breed change is likely going to take a long while, just so you know.

Hi! Can I order these please:
1x Secondary Gene: Flair
1x Vial of Rare Sight
165,000t
100,000t

total should be 225,250t if my calculation is correct!
Hi! Can I order these please:
1x Secondary Gene: Flair
1x Vial of Rare Sight
165,000t
100,000t

total should be 225,250t if my calculation is correct!
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
[quote name="Linu" date="2023-04-17 05:03:57" ] Absolutely! The Aether breed change is likely going to take a long while, just so you know. [/quote] No problem!
Linu wrote on 2023-04-17 05:03:57:
Absolutely! The Aether breed change is likely going to take a long while, just so you know.
No problem!
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
Aether breedchanges currently have boosted stock rates! (Or at least they have been for the past hour)

I've cleared all my current orders of them and have a spare one on hand, so now's a good time to order!
Aether breedchanges currently have boosted stock rates! (Or at least they have been for the past hour)

I've cleared all my current orders of them and have a spare one on hand, so now's a good time to order!

Aether scrolls continue to be upped in restocking! I have very few items to search for currently, so your order will be high up the list!
Aether scrolls continue to be upped in restocking! I have very few items to search for currently, so your order will be high up the list!

Sending for an aether scroll. ^^
Sending for an aether scroll. ^^
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.
I'm also keeping some popular Aether genes on hand! You'll get either expedited or instant delivery if you order the scrolls I have in stock (Listed below current orders)
I'm also keeping some popular Aether genes on hand! You'll get either expedited or instant delivery if you order the scrolls I have in stock (Listed below current orders)

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54