Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMA and non-uma skins/accents sold out!
1 2
I'm in need of gems, so I'm selling a lot of skins/accents.
If there are lower price on AH - contact me, I can make a discount!
UMA
Other
- 49 - 105 - 95 - 150

Thanks for your attention!
I'm in need of gems, so I'm selling a lot of skins/accents.
If there are lower price on AH - contact me, I can make a discount!
UMA
Other
- 49 - 105 - 95 - 150

Thanks for your attention!
I'm still looking through them for any more I might want, but could I grab Frost Chrysalis and Prismatic Scatter?
I'm still looking through them for any more I might want, but could I grab Frost Chrysalis and Prismatic Scatter?
81015629.png
80818883.png
79438770.png
80075358.png
@bakaneko

hey!

wondering how much i would have to pay for heritage of suns considering in the AH one of them is 60g? what would the discount be?

and before anyone else snatches it, i AM interested in buying it :)
@bakaneko

hey!

wondering how much i would have to pay for heritage of suns considering in the AH one of them is 60g? what would the discount be?

and before anyone else snatches it, i AM interested in buying it :)
Haha sorry couple of skins have a price from a week ago 'cuz I i didn't have time to rearrange that. I'm in process! [quote name="Fluffyskeleboy" date="2023-03-30 02:34:43" ] I'm still looking through them for any more I might want, but could I grab Frost Chrysalis and Prismatic Scatter? [/quote] @Fluffyskeleboy Yes, of course! I'll sell Frost Chrysalis for 145 and unfortunately I sold Prismatic Scatter recently( @princessamidala 50g?
Haha sorry couple of skins have a price from a week ago 'cuz I i didn't have time to rearrange that. I'm in process!
Fluffyskeleboy wrote on 2023-03-30 02:34:43:
@Fluffyskeleboy Yes, of course! I'll sell Frost Chrysalis for 145 and unfortunately I sold Prismatic Scatter recently(
@princessamidala 50g?
@bakaneko

understood! i'd say on second thoughts i'm good, most likely because of my dragon buying addiction... but i'll have to snag that accent later....

thanks anyways!! have a great rest of your day <33
@bakaneko

understood! i'd say on second thoughts i'm good, most likely because of my dragon buying addiction... but i'll have to snag that accent later....

thanks anyways!! have a great rest of your day <33
@princessamidala thanks! have a good day too.
@princessamidala thanks! have a good day too.
Can I get Fish Fingers?
Can I get Fish Fingers?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Wolfspeaker hello! sorry for the wait! unfortunately I have already sold this skin as well as several others. I'm trying to keep the information up to date, but very often something is bought when it's night where I live and I am asleep(
I'm very-very sorry!
@Wolfspeaker hello! sorry for the wait! unfortunately I have already sold this skin as well as several others. I'm trying to keep the information up to date, but very often something is bought when it's night where I live and I am asleep(
I'm very-very sorry!
Hi! I’m interested in the new world banescale one can I snag it?
Hi! I’m interested in the new world banescale one can I snag it?
[emoji=owl size=1]
1 2