Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Quinne's Coli Leveling Service
1 2 3 4 5
[b] DECEMBER (3/3 slots full) JANUARY (3/3 slots full) Closed [/b] [b]What dragons do I use?[/b] A healer mage and an eliminate user. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79821051][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798211/79821051_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80497904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804980/80497904_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Where do I grind?[/b] I farm in the Kelp Beds, so keep that in mind if you want to keep the drops I get. [b]How long will it take?[/b] In the levels 21-25 ranges, I usually get 1 level per hour. However, that might change if something happens in real life. [b]What is the cost?[/b] Levels 1-5 = 5 gems/5k treasure per level Levels 5-10 = 6 gems/6k treasure per level Levels 11-15 = 7 gems/7k treasure per level Levels 16-20 = 10 gems/10k treasure per level Levels 21-25 = 20 gems/20k treasure per level [b]How do I apply for the service?[/b] Just fill out this form: Level ranges: Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?): Do you want to keep the drops? (If so, that will cost an extra 100 gems/100k treasure): [b]How do I pay?[/b] Just send over a one-way crossroads request with the dragon and a note so I know it's you. Once I'm done with leveling, I'll make a two-way trade so you can send over the gems or treasure and I'll send the dragon back. [b]Also, If you want the NoTN drops, that will cost another 100 gems/100k treasure. These are event drops, so that's why it costs so much.[/b]

DECEMBER (3/3 slots full)

JANUARY (3/3 slots full)

Closed

What dragons do I use?

A healer mage and an eliminate user.

79821051_350.png

80497904_350.png

Where do I grind?

I farm in the Kelp Beds, so keep that in mind if you want to keep the drops I get.

How long will it take?

In the levels 21-25 ranges, I usually get 1 level per hour. However, that might change if something happens in real life.

What is the cost?

Levels 1-5 = 5 gems/5k treasure per level
Levels 5-10 = 6 gems/6k treasure per level
Levels 11-15 = 7 gems/7k treasure per level
Levels 16-20 = 10 gems/10k treasure per level
Levels 21-25 = 20 gems/20k treasure per level

How do I apply for the service?

Just fill out this form:

Level ranges:
Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?):
Do you want to keep the drops? (If so, that will cost an extra 100 gems/100k treasure):

How do I pay?

Just send over a one-way crossroads request with the dragon and a note so I know it's you. Once I'm done with leveling, I'll make a two-way trade so you can send over the gems or treasure and I'll send the dragon back.

Also, If you want the NoTN drops, that will cost another 100 gems/100k treasure. These are event drops, so that's why it costs so much.

@quinneXoX
if i pay the extra 100kt do i keep the notn drops as well?
@quinneXoX
if i pay the extra 100kt do i keep the notn drops as well?
@Mitchy

Actually, the extra 100k treasure is for keeping the regular drops. I also changed that last part about the NoTN drops and now they cost another 100k treasure as well. So if you want only the NoTN drops and not the Kelp Beds drops, then it's only 100k treasure for those. If you want both the Kelp Beds and NoTN drops, then it'll be 200k treasure for the drops minus the leveling part.
@Mitchy

Actually, the extra 100k treasure is for keeping the regular drops. I also changed that last part about the NoTN drops and now they cost another 100k treasure as well. So if you want only the NoTN drops and not the Kelp Beds drops, then it's only 100k treasure for those. If you want both the Kelp Beds and NoTN drops, then it'll be 200k treasure for the drops minus the leveling part.
@quinneXoX
ok!
Level ranges: 16-25
Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?): No
Do you want to keep the drops? (If so, that will cost an extra 100 gems/100k treasure): Yes, NOTN drops only
@quinneXoX
ok!
Level ranges: 16-25
Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?): No
Do you want to keep the drops? (If so, that will cost an extra 100 gems/100k treasure): Yes, NOTN drops only
@Mitchy

That'll be 250 gems/250k treasure! You can go ahead and send over the Crossroads request.
@Mitchy

That'll be 250 gems/250k treasure! You can go ahead and send over the Crossroads request.
@quinneXoX
thanks so much! is it okay if i send it in ~1hr?
@quinneXoX
thanks so much! is it okay if i send it in ~1hr?
@Mitchy

That'll be alright. I'm still active at that time.
@Mitchy

That'll be alright. I'm still active at that time.
Level ranges: 11-25

Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?): Yes
133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT
Scratch
Eliminate | Rally (optional) | Haste (optional) | Sap (optional)
Berserker x3
Ambush x2 ((I will send the stones along too))

Do you want to keep the drops? (If so, that will cost an extra 100 gems/100k treasure):
Yes, only NOTN ones though, please

@quinneXoX
Level ranges: 11-25

Should I touch the stats of your dragon? (If so, then what is the exact amount of points for each stat?): Yes
133 STR | 40 QCK | 6 VIT
Scratch
Eliminate | Rally (optional) | Haste (optional) | Sap (optional)
Berserker x3
Ambush x2 ((I will send the stones along too))

Yes, only NOTN ones though, please

@quinneXoX
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
@Sevenink

That'll be 285 gems/285k treasure! I'll accept the Crossroads request once I finish the other order.
@Sevenink

That'll be 285 gems/285k treasure! I'll accept the Crossroads request once I finish the other order.
@quinneXoX

Sent, thank you so much <3
@quinneXoX

Sent, thank you so much <3
G0T86zl.jpg
Thanks to ChaosSama
1 2 3 4 5