Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Accents
@midwxst

yep yep i got you down!

i'll be giving everyone 24 hours to respond so if sleepytomato doesnt reply by 11amish fr time i'll toss you a ping next
@midwxst

yep yep i got you down!

i'll be giving everyone 24 hours to respond so if sleepytomato doesnt reply by 11amish fr time i'll toss you a ping next
M2Zz7wd.png
price check for one with the stars ?
price check for one with the stars ?
dlPR7wK.png
@Kaitii

I'm guessing they're all gonna be out of my budget, but if it isn't too much trouble could I please get a price check on these?

@Kaitii

I'm guessing they're all gonna be out of my budget, but if it isn't too much trouble could I please get a price check on these?

Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Kaitii Hi! Can I please get a price check for this?

@Kaitii Hi! Can I please get a price check for this?

cosmiicchaos_adopt.png
__

Marina
About/Avatar
Signature Dragon
@Kaitii Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I'd be happy to take both. Since you mention you take eggs as form of payment, would you do 40 eggs for both of them by chance?
@Kaitii Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I'd be happy to take both. Since you mention you take eggs as form of payment, would you do 40 eggs for both of them by chance?
LF - plz PM me if you have a copy for sale!
jus poppin in to say i have a 14 hr work day ill be able to get to everyone after 11pm fr time thanks for your patience!
jus poppin in to say i have a 14 hr work day ill be able to get to everyone after 11pm fr time thanks for your patience!
M2Zz7wd.png
@cedarfrogs

i cant actually find any sales history for it, but how does 700g sound?

@Catfeather

i paid 600g for star painter and i havent seen a sale since, so that price is still good for me! pseros was sold for 900g and i cant find any sales for 1024, but im thinking 700g for that one

@Mizlakie

hi! someone was offering it for 500g here, so i can go to 400g for it!

@SleepyTomato

41 eggs and you got a deal

@souls

no worries at all! looks like it was offered for 2.5kg here, would 2kg work?
@cedarfrogs

i cant actually find any sales history for it, but how does 700g sound?

@Catfeather

i paid 600g for star painter and i havent seen a sale since, so that price is still good for me! pseros was sold for 900g and i cant find any sales for 1024, but im thinking 700g for that one

@Mizlakie

hi! someone was offering it for 500g here, so i can go to 400g for it!

@SleepyTomato

41 eggs and you got a deal

@souls

no worries at all! looks like it was offered for 2.5kg here, would 2kg work?
M2Zz7wd.png
Hi! Could I get a price check for Witch's Blight please?
Hi! Could I get a price check for Witch's Blight please?
@Kaitii Sounds great! Should I set up a CR or would you rather do a PA?
@Kaitii Sounds great! Should I set up a CR or would you rather do a PA?
cosmiicchaos_adopt.png
__

Marina
About/Avatar
Signature Dragon
@Kaitii
Sounds fair! I can do 600 for Star Painter, but will think about it for the other two, since I don't have an immediate use for them. ^^;

I will send a crossroads!
@Kaitii
Sounds fair! I can do 600 for Star Painter, but will think about it for the other two, since I don't have an immediate use for them. ^^;

I will send a crossroads!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists