Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] hoard clean out (old fest! halos!)
I'm interested in the Spellwrought Shardhide for gems. Hope my haiku isn't too ghastly:

A hot summer dusk
The cold stars turn overhead
My hide protects me

I'm interested in the Spellwrought Shardhide for gems. Hope my haiku isn't too ghastly:

A hot summer dusk
The cold stars turn overhead
My hide protects me

GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson it was beautiful! sending a cr and your calculated price rn :)
@protowilson it was beautiful! sending a cr and your calculated price rn :)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny

Here, have a haiku about verdant adaptations:
petals of green ire
break from a beating forest
endless growth of life

(Can’t say im the greatest poet but I really tried haha!)

I have the following:
Glacier guard platemail - 54 g
Golden wing silks 20
Golden silk scarf 17g
Golden fillet 20kt (gem price is 100g hahaha)
Total: 111g

Skins: 255g - 29 = 226g so I could add 115g on my side if that sounds good with you?
@starshiny

Here, have a haiku about verdant adaptations:
petals of green ire
break from a beating forest
endless growth of life

(Can’t say im the greatest poet but I really tried haha!)

I have the following:
Glacier guard platemail - 54 g
Golden wing silks 20
Golden silk scarf 17g
Golden fillet 20kt (gem price is 100g hahaha)
Total: 111g

Skins: 255g - 29 = 226g so I could add 115g on my side if that sounds good with you?
4ZwFOyz.png
@asteria that sounds great! i would love to take those off your hands hehe. send the cr whenever!
@asteria that sounds great! i would love to take those off your hands hehe. send the cr whenever!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
bump!
bump!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
hey, could i trade the following items for your [item= Voltaic Halo] LAH= 450g, 25% (5+20) discount - 337.5g as to do with the discounts: my attempt at a haiku? hopefully this worked >.< voltaic halo brings light and always brightens up my day that's all I care about Well did u know that blue whales look blue in the water because of the colour of the water and light but when they surface they’re acc grey!! these are the items I have: I have multiple of some of these if you are interested! [item= Blackline Bicorn Whale] 7g [item= Seaglass Swimmer] 10g [item= Skycrest Bicorn] 5g [item= Haste]X2 = 16g [item= Glacierguard Platemail] 40g [item= Rally] 38g [item= Berserker]X7 = 175g [item= Ambush]X3 = 63g total = 354g let me know what ur willing to and what u arent for the halo ^^ and I can adjust the offer
hey, could i trade the following items for your Voltaic Halo LAH= 450g, 25% (5+20) discount - 337.5g

as to do with the discounts:
my attempt at a haiku? hopefully this worked >.<

voltaic halo brings light
and always brightens up my day
that's all I care about

Well did u know that blue whales look blue in the water because of the colour of the water and light but when they surface they’re acc grey!!

these are the items I have:

I have multiple of some of these if you are interested!
Blackline Bicorn Whale 7g
Seaglass Swimmer 10g
Skycrest Bicorn 5g
Haste X2 = 16g
Glacierguard Platemail 40g
Rally 38g
Berserker X7 = 175g
Ambush X3 = 63g
total = 354g

let me know what ur willing to and what u arent for the halo ^^ and I can adjust the offer

pbClP9x.gifBe kind to one anotherrfFrIlf.gif
@sweetapppp i would be happy to take the price of the 3 whale familiars as well as the rally out of your total! i will calculate the cost and send a cr :)
@sweetapppp i would be happy to take the price of the 3 whale familiars as well as the rally out of your total! i will calculate the cost and send a cr :)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Could I have an Aeborn halo and a Glitterfreeze Ice-trolable? Let me know of my total and I'll send you the g right away
Could I have an Aeborn halo and a Glitterfreeze Ice-trolable? Let me know of my total and I'll send you the g right away
Lichtdrache.gif
@NightPearl 374g!
@NightPearl 374g!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Nice! Could I do a crossroads with ya?
Nice! Could I do a crossroads with ya?
Lichtdrache.gif