Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] fams, apparel, skins, misc
@mitchy
Ok! I think I've got it (sorry this is taking so long)
Wyrmwound Glow
Digital Revolution
Nightrunner
Beast from Below
Swamphaunt
Augsneak
Yorkshire terrier, dachshund, and french bulldog
sand dune rags
Jolly Jester collar
Gossamer flame tail jewel

I'll send a two way cr!
@mitchy
Ok! I think I've got it (sorry this is taking so long)
Wyrmwound Glow
Digital Revolution
Nightrunner
Beast from Below
Swamphaunt
Augsneak
Yorkshire terrier, dachshund, and french bulldog
sand dune rags
Jolly Jester collar
Gossamer flame tail jewel

I'll send a two way cr!
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
i no longer have the Gossamer flame tail jewel as well :( you might be looking at an older version of my post as i've been keeping this one updated https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3062632/1
@EvilCopepod
i no longer have the Gossamer flame tail jewel as well :( you might be looking at an older version of my post as i've been keeping this one updated https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3062632/1
would you accept without the tail jewel?
would you accept without the tail jewel?
@mitchy
Oh dang.
Can I get the two ruby rings and geode skin chest instead?
@mitchy
Oh dang.
Can I get the two ruby rings and geode skin chest instead?
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
hello! would my [item=Burrow Bear] 600g/630g LAH for your [item=Ancient Broadsword] 225g [item=Hati] 250g [item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings] 100g MP/180g LAH work? let me know if you'd rather value the Tail Rings closer to current LAH - there's some Joxar apparel I'd also be interested in!
hello!

would my
Burrow Bear 600g/630g LAH
for your
Ancient Broadsword 225g
Hati 250g
Desert Dynasty Tail Rings 100g MP/180g LAH

work?

let me know if you'd rather value the Tail Rings closer to current LAH - there's some Joxar apparel I'd also be interested in!
@SomethingWitty hi! so sorry; i've looked all over but cant find my ancient broadsword anywhere, i dont think i have it anymore :( the other prices you mentioned are fine by me, were there any joxar items i could replace the broadsword with for you?
p.s. i love your avatar so much that accent is INCREDIBLE
@SomethingWitty hi! so sorry; i've looked all over but cant find my ancient broadsword anywhere, i dont think i have it anymore :( the other prices you mentioned are fine by me, were there any joxar items i could replace the broadsword with for you?
p.s. i love your avatar so much that accent is INCREDIBLE
no worries, it happens! these three to replace? [item=Starlight Guise] 80g [item=Forest's Edge Vines] 85g [item=Bloodstone Cascades] 69g thank you! it's one of my fave accents (and someday I'll gene the poor girl)
no worries, it happens!

these three to replace?
Starlight Guise 80g
Forest's Edge Vines 85g
Bloodstone Cascades 69g

thank you! it's one of my fave accents (and someday I'll gene the poor girl)
@SomethingWitty works for me! ill send a cr. and yes it tripped me up when i first saw your post but i stared at it for a while and it grew on me
oh no.
@SomethingWitty works for me! ill send a cr. and yes it tripped me up when i first saw your post but i stared at it for a while and it grew on me
oh no.