Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAS
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102
@saltmarsh hello! Is lite.Verbroke still available? If so do you have a ballpark price for it?
@saltmarsh hello! Is lite.Verbroke still available? If so do you have a ballpark price for it?
@saltmarsh I'm back!

For "mind made up": I bought another version of it, this one-
for around 2kg recently. I like the red/gold better, but I also adore the light one..

For "lead you - rest": I see it was printed around a year ago but I don't know the original price as I've blocked the maker. The most recent sales post I've found was nine months ago, the user looking for around 1.5kg or a counter/lesser offer. As it isn't 2-3 years retired or more, I don't think I'm willing to go above 1.4kg for it.

For "Ewigheid": 1.8kg?

And for "Belofte", which I keep missing the sale of: I will wait to see what you as for it.
@saltmarsh I'm back!

For "mind made up": I bought another version of it, this one-
for around 2kg recently. I like the red/gold better, but I also adore the light one..

For "lead you - rest": I see it was printed around a year ago but I don't know the original price as I've blocked the maker. The most recent sales post I've found was nine months ago, the user looking for around 1.5kg or a counter/lesser offer. As it isn't 2-3 years retired or more, I don't think I'm willing to go above 1.4kg for it.

For "Ewigheid": 1.8kg?

And for "Belofte", which I keep missing the sale of: I will wait to see what you as for it.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Watermel0nBob

It is still available. Make an offer? Forum search on mobile is death

@kyrin18
If you're offering 2kg for mind made up, I can send a PA.
@Watermel0nBob

It is still available. Make an offer? Forum search on mobile is death

@kyrin18
If you're offering 2kg for mind made up, I can send a PA.
78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@saltmarsh 1000g?
@saltmarsh 1000g?
@saltmarsh Are you selling all four of the skins I inquired on, or no? I will see if I can get that soon, btw.

Also, I saw you're looking for Kitsune UMAs and I had seen two for Aberrations here.
@saltmarsh Are you selling all four of the skins I inquired on, or no? I will see if I can get that soon, btw.

Also, I saw you're looking for Kitsune UMAs and I had seen two for Aberrations here.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@saltmarsh how much were you thinking for [item=Skin: aaa. Midnight Harvest]? Forum search has between 1500 and 1900g, from the most recent sales I can see :)
@saltmarsh

how much were you thinking for Skin: aaa. Midnight Harvest ? Forum search has between 1500 and 1900g, from the most recent sales I can see :)
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
@saltmarsh
hello! would you be open to trading your for ? the last sale for either I could find was 1010g and 1000g respectively, so I could throw in an additional 100-200g or so c:

otherwise, how does a flat 1200g for dynasty sound?
@saltmarsh
hello! would you be open to trading your for ? the last sale for either I could find was 1010g and 1000g respectively, so I could throw in an additional 100-200g or so c:

otherwise, how does a flat 1200g for dynasty sound?
@saltmarsh

2800g for ?
@saltmarsh

2800g for ?
21402.png
@Watermel0nBob
I'll have to pass, sorry!

@kyrin18
Yes but no, as I said in my first reply, Ewigheid & Belofte are more tentative, so I'm only considering overpay for them and I sold lead you - flutter months ago for 1500, so I'd be looking for closer to 2kg for the - rest copy. But if you're still interested in mind made up for 2kg, I would accept that sale. (And thank you for the kitsune link!)

@Greywaren
Most recently listing I can find is 2kg from a month ago, so I could do 1900g if you're still interested

@nuue
Hello, no thank you. I already sold my copy of lead you - flutter, so I'm not interested in trading for another copy. As I sold it for 1500g months ago I am looking for closer to 2kg for - dynasty.

@Drudenkreuz
Can do, sending a PA in just a moment

@Watermel0nBob
I'll have to pass, sorry!

@kyrin18
Yes but no, as I said in my first reply, Ewigheid & Belofte are more tentative, so I'm only considering overpay for them and I sold lead you - flutter months ago for 1500, so I'd be looking for closer to 2kg for the - rest copy. But if you're still interested in mind made up for 2kg, I would accept that sale. (And thank you for the kitsune link!)

@Greywaren
Most recently listing I can find is 2kg from a month ago, so I could do 1900g if you're still interested

@nuue
Hello, no thank you. I already sold my copy of lead you - flutter, so I'm not interested in trading for another copy. As I sold it for 1500g months ago I am looking for closer to 2kg for - dynasty.

@Drudenkreuz
Can do, sending a PA in just a moment

78263236_9gO8KSY1Pg1Z6Je.png ~~- ~~-
sky • human

wishlistumas wlsale
fox collector
@saltmarsh I can do 2kg for dynasty!
@saltmarsh I can do 2kg for dynasty!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102