Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving, selling all FR for DV
How much is 1000 potatoes in FR currency?
@oneyroi
How much is 1000 potatoes in FR currency?
@oneyroi
@pooses deal! My dv id is 22816 (Oneiroi), I'll send you a one-way crossroads :)

@Dracana like 13000 treasure if you go by 1g=100p=1300t (and I just sent all my gems to pooses ^^)
@pooses deal! My dv id is 22816 (Oneiroi), I'll send you a one-way crossroads :)

@Dracana like 13000 treasure if you go by 1g=100p=1300t (and I just sent all my gems to pooses ^^)
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
.............................................................. znVnNUNC_o.png
@Oneyroi

Any chance you'll also take extra DV pets? Just so I can price out things in my head on what I'd like to buy off of you from your items/treasure. Got about 70k potatoes to work with. Along with like 5 extra Emerald Dragonlets, 3 Pine Sheep, a Turnipling and a Glowshroom Rabbit
@Oneyroi

Any chance you'll also take extra DV pets? Just so I can price out things in my head on what I'd like to buy off of you from your items/treasure. Got about 70k potatoes to work with. Along with like 5 extra Emerald Dragonlets, 3 Pine Sheep, a Turnipling and a Glowshroom Rabbit
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf not what I'm most interested in but I'll take them at lower market price to try and sell them later ahah
@Dracowolf not what I'm most interested in but I'll take them at lower market price to try and sell them later ahah
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
@Oneyroi

Going rate for the solar blades is 500kt-575g, how many potatoes would you like for them? Along with your Spellwrought Shardhide (appears to be around 100g), and Hewn Philosopher's Veil (Appears to be around 50g)?

@Oneyroi

Going rate for the solar blades is 500kt-575g, how many potatoes would you like for them? Along with your Spellwrought Shardhide (appears to be around 100g), and Hewn Philosopher's Veil (Appears to be around 50g)?

arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf 65kp for the 3?
@Dracowolf 65kp for the 3?
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
@Oneyroi Deal! User ID is 22816, right? (Just checked back in the thread)
@Oneyroi Deal! User ID is 22816, right? (Just checked back in the thread)
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf that's right! I'll send you the items in a one-way crossroads :)
@Dracowolf that's right! I'll send you the items in a one-way crossroads :)
pride_oneyroi.png
>my breeding project
>wishlist
sent :3 thank you!
sent :3 thank you!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Oneyroi
would 28kp for 4 Scene: Remembrance and 75kp for 5 Daybreak Decorations be ok?
@Oneyroi
would 28kp for 4 Scene: Remembrance and 75kp for 5 Daybreak Decorations be ok?
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png