Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] a lot of things
Hello! Yes I can do 3 red goo for the items! And 2 purple sludge + 2 red goo for the purple odf skin?
Hello! Yes I can do 3 red goo for the items! And 2 purple sludge + 2 red goo for the purple odf skin?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Sure. Send a Cr.
@Digimon11 Sure. Send a Cr.
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

ack sorry, Should I send the cr?
ack sorry, Should I send the cr?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 hahaha I'll send. Just a moment
@Digimon11 hahaha I'll send. Just a moment
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

[emoji=nautilus size=1]
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Kahzu
Do you still have a fire and/or light runestone? I have (several) wind and a spare water one I'm willing to trade! I can also throw in some extra treasure or gems, need be.
@Kahzu
Do you still have a fire and/or light runestone? I have (several) wind and a spare water one I'm willing to trade! I can also throw in some extra treasure or gems, need be.
uXWoEda.png
@GLaDos42 I have all runestone listed there.

The fire runestone cost 70g and the light cost 10g.

The wind and water that you meaning is runestone?
@GLaDos42 I have all runestone listed there.

The fire runestone cost 70g and the light cost 10g.

The wind and water that you meaning is runestone?
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

Would you be interested in acquiring some battle items(a berserker and 5 Heath potions) in exchange for Accent: Mariner's Guidance
Would you be interested in acquiring some battle items(a berserker and 5 Heath potions) in exchange for Accent: Mariner's Guidance
@JadeTiger7747 Sure. I'll set up a cr.
@JadeTiger7747 Sure. I'll set up a cr.
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

@Kahzu

Ah yes, sorry for not being clear. I'd like to exchange runestones, if that is acceptable to you. Although, I'm totally willing to buy the light runestone for 10g, but I'm guessing you just missed a 0 and meant 100 haha.
@Kahzu

Ah yes, sorry for not being clear. I'd like to exchange runestones, if that is acceptable to you. Although, I'm totally willing to buy the light runestone for 10g, but I'm guessing you just missed a 0 and meant 100 haha.
uXWoEda.png