Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Winter's Ice Dom Shop
Hi! I'd like to grab a Noxtide scroll, please! :)
Hi! I'd like to grab a Noxtide scroll, please! :)
hpOdUl3.png
@Anukite

Hello! That's 144500 treasure ^^
@Anukite

Hello! That's 144500 treasure ^^
Hi! May I order 4x runes and 3x underbelly? (all modern!)
Hi! May I order 4x runes and 3x underbelly? (all modern!)
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

Yup! That's 1,028,500 treasure
@Whirlwish

Yup! That's 1,028,500 treasure
@Winterrox66

Hello, could I order a Savannah scroll and Jaguar scroll (both modern) and also a Skydancer and Spiral scroll? If my math is correct that should be 854,250 treasure in total? Thank you.
@Winterrox66

Hello, could I order a Savannah scroll and Jaguar scroll (both modern) and also a Skydancer and Spiral scroll? If my math is correct that should be 854,250 treasure in total? Thank you.
@Kashmere

Looks good to me! Send a PM ^^
@Kashmere

Looks good to me! Send a PM ^^
Are you alright with large orders? I'd like to get 135 scrolls.
Are you alright with large orders? I'd like to get 135 scrolls.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

I am, though I currently have another large order incoming, so it may take me extra time to gather everything if both orders have a lot of the same scrolls. It's up to you if you're fine with a potential wait ^^
@sky09

I am, though I currently have another large order incoming, so it may take me extra time to gather everything if both orders have a lot of the same scrolls. It's up to you if you're fine with a potential wait ^^
Thanks, order sent!
Thanks, order sent!
nInTqKu.png
Hi there! Could you please grab me a Fae breed change scroll and a Blend Secondary gene? Total should be 127,500t
Hi there! Could you please grab me a Fae breed change scroll and a Blend Secondary gene? Total should be 127,500t
ZQGfAQY.png15269712_wV7RakKxl6Z03tR.png