Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting Sale! Updated, Gaolers & more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@rei711

I do still have them.
The boots are 15g
Wing Guard 5g
Tail Guard is 25g

Total would be 45G

@Dakkokki
Not quite the style I'd prefer, thank you though!

@Orii
Unfortunately I already sold all of my materials and 'other' tab stuff.
@rei711

I do still have them.
The boots are 15g
Wing Guard 5g
Tail Guard is 25g

Total would be 45G

@Dakkokki
Not quite the style I'd prefer, thank you though!

@Orii
Unfortunately I already sold all of my materials and 'other' tab stuff.
@Sheleth
ack, sorry! I just mass bought them off someone else ;-;
@Sheleth
ack, sorry! I just mass bought them off someone else ;-;
@Sheleth I don't usually do the comic tyoe style of humans, but I can do something more realistic well. I recently lost a bunch of art, sadly, but this is from roughly 5 years ago. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ksRk0OE.jpg[/img] And this from 4 years ago. [img]https://i.imgur.com/EEvN6ZR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ppV2ycb.jpg[/img] (To kind of show you the progress I made in a year.) Then again, it would be a tad unrealistic to expect a full body art piece for $11 worth. :) But if you're not interested, that's totally cool and not a problem.
@Sheleth I don't usually do the comic tyoe style of humans, but I can do something more realistic well. I recently lost a bunch of art, sadly, but this is from roughly 5 years ago.
ksRk0OE.jpg

And this from 4 years ago.

EEvN6ZR.png
ppV2ycb.jpg

(To kind of show you the progress I made in a year.)

Then again, it would be a tad unrealistic to expect a full body art piece for $11 worth. :) But if you're not interested, that's totally cool and not a problem.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Sheleth how much for her? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47353455] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473535/47353455_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sheleth how much for her?

47353455_350.png
@Grafkrabber

I really like that second sketchy type piece. It's a little closer to my aesthetic. The first one is also really good and close to what I like, just.. not headshots, haha. As for price range, totally depends on what/how much items and such you'd be willing to accept as payment.

@Ponnie
First off, I really like your avatar dragon. Super pretty. Second, Tala is 75g. I wish I had a before pic of her. Completely regened her. Haha. If I remember right she was Cry/Fac/Glim and looked.. so awful..
@Grafkrabber

I really like that second sketchy type piece. It's a little closer to my aesthetic. The first one is also really good and close to what I like, just.. not headshots, haha. As for price range, totally depends on what/how much items and such you'd be willing to accept as payment.

@Ponnie
First off, I really like your avatar dragon. Super pretty. Second, Tala is 75g. I wish I had a before pic of her. Completely regened her. Haha. If I remember right she was Cry/Fac/Glim and looked.. so awful..
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Sheleth sorry for late respond, if she is free i would like to buy her for 75g :3
(By the way thanks! Your avatar dragon is really nice too)
@Sheleth sorry for late respond, if she is free i would like to buy her for 75g :3
(By the way thanks! Your avatar dragon is really nice too)
@Sheleth
how much art would you want in exchange for the sets of ...?
Solar Flame Apparel , NotN Clothing sets (Ruby, Emerald, Onyx, and Amber), the Starsilks, Genteel set, and one Crystalcourt Cascade

If the bulk is not appealing, and you would prefer spanning some of the items out for other artists, my highest preference is for the Bewitching Ruby set and Solar Flame apparel.

here are some examples of my art, as well as my art shop with a couple of extra examples there
[example] flat full body example (recent)
[example] bust example (early 2019)
[example] flat full body example (a year old, early 2018)
I would be willing to do a full body painting style for the Solar Flame and Bewitching Ruby sets, or stylized portraits for several sets, depending on your preference.
@Sheleth
how much art would you want in exchange for the sets of ...?
Solar Flame Apparel , NotN Clothing sets (Ruby, Emerald, Onyx, and Amber), the Starsilks, Genteel set, and one Crystalcourt Cascade

If the bulk is not appealing, and you would prefer spanning some of the items out for other artists, my highest preference is for the Bewitching Ruby set and Solar Flame apparel.

here are some examples of my art, as well as my art shop with a couple of extra examples there
[example] flat full body example (recent)
[example] bust example (early 2019)
[example] flat full body example (a year old, early 2018)
I would be willing to do a full body painting style for the Solar Flame and Bewitching Ruby sets, or stylized portraits for several sets, depending on your preference.
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
@Ponnie

She's still available! Feel free to set up a CR.

@Vabam

Your art style is pretty good, if a little rough around the edges! I'd be happy to trade the Solar Flame and Bewitching Ruby sets for a full body painting style. I really like the bust example, that style is more what I'm looking for. I'd be happy to do all of the NotN clothes plus the Solar Flame set for two full bodies.
@Ponnie

She's still available! Feel free to set up a CR.

@Vabam

Your art style is pretty good, if a little rough around the edges! I'd be happy to trade the Solar Flame and Bewitching Ruby sets for a full body painting style. I really like the bust example, that style is more what I'm looking for. I'd be happy to do all of the NotN clothes plus the Solar Flame set for two full bodies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7