Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Windbound Plumage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=windbound plumage] Looking to sell these items, looking mainly for gems/treasure, unhatched eggs, and breed/gene change scrolls. Open to haggling/negotiations. May consider other items on a case by case basis. May also consider humanoid couples' art (can add currency if needed).
Windbound Plumage

Looking to sell these items, looking mainly for gems/treasure, unhatched eggs, and breed/gene change scrolls. Open to haggling/negotiations. May consider other items on a case by case basis. May also consider humanoid couples' art (can add currency if needed).
vnfnSuk.gif
I have 4kg and a Golem Gaunlet I could maybe trade for the Metallurgists Forgetools if one of my other trades doesn’t yield any results
I have 4kg and a Golem Gaunlet I could maybe trade for the Metallurgists Forgetools if one of my other trades doesn’t yield any results
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion Thanks for your interest, please let me know if you would like to proceed with the trade. I also updated my accepted items list just for your notice.
@Solgalion Thanks for your interest, please let me know if you would like to proceed with the trade. I also updated my accepted items list just for your notice.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan is there any chance you'd be interested in any/all of these items? [skin=7019][skin=16083][skin=19529][skin=24672][skin=27106](10 print custom) [item=Plum Plumed Tuft][item=Plum Plumed anklets][item=Plum Plumed mantle][item=ghost flame candles][item=soft pink silk sash][item=finely crafted lute][item=crimson leg silks][item=hip black frames][item=raven sylvan bracelets][item=raven sylvan headpiece][item=golem gauntlet][item=solar blades]
@Xairathan is there any chance you'd be interested in any/all of these items?
(10 print custom)
Plum Plumed Tuft Plum Plumed Anklets Plum Plumed Mantle Ghost Flame Candles Soft Pink Silk Sash Finely Crafted Lute Crimson Leg Silks Hip Black Frames Raven Sylvan Bracelets Raven Sylvan Headpiece Golem Gauntlet Solar Blades
s7cpOmi.png
@aviv I'm interested in Ostara Sea, the golem gauntlet (potentially), the solar blades, ghost candles, raven items, hip black frames, crimson silk, and pink silk.

edit: I forgot to mention I'm seeking quantity slightly over quality as these will be prizes for an event I plan to run
@aviv I'm interested in Ostara Sea, the golem gauntlet (potentially), the solar blades, ghost candles, raven items, hip black frames, crimson silk, and pink silk.

edit: I forgot to mention I'm seeking quantity slightly over quality as these will be prizes for an event I plan to run
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan great, in that case I can add these items, too, if you're interested: [item=luminous halo][item=voltaic halo][item=twice-dyed cowl] [skin=26926][skin=4146]
@Xairathan great, in that case I can add these items, too, if you're interested:
Luminous Halo Voltaic Halo Twice-Dyed Cowl
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv I would be interested in both halos, and would be willing to accept multiples.

What are you interested in?
@Aviv I would be interested in both halos, and would be willing to accept multiples.

What are you interested in?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Hi there! I'm interested in the Windbound plumage!! I have a list of items on your list that I can offer, sorry for the big list, but let me know if you're interested! I can try pay off the rest with gems! [item=Highland Scavenger][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Celadon Arm Silks][item=Celadon leg Silks][item=Celadon wing Silks][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Celadon Silk Sash][item=Celadon Tail Bangle][item=Celadon Fillet][item=Celebration Sage Cover][item=Celebration Sage Lantern][item=Celebration Sage Sash][item=Celebration Sage Shawl][item=Celebration Sage Sleeves][item=Celebration Sage tassle][item=Genteel Azure Armoire][item=Ethereal Flame Regalia][item=Onyx Seraph Headpiece][item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape][item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Tree Warden's Garb][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Wave Sweeper][item=Mantarune][item=Hydra][item=Teal Starsilks][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=tertiary gene: ghost][item=breed change: nocturne scroll][item=breed change: skydancer][item=slight eyewing][item=Conflagrant Ambassador][item=rat king][item=Fathomsearch Ambassador][item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=mantarune][item=wave sweeper][item=loga][item=livewire grizzly][item=snowsquall floracat]
@Xairathan
Hi there! I'm interested in the Windbound plumage!! I have a list of items on your list that I can offer, sorry for the big list, but let me know if you're interested! I can try pay off the rest with gems!
Highland Scavenger Spellwrought Shardhide Contaminated Infectalons Crystalcourt Cascades Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Gustborne Balloon Mesa Mechanojets Will o' the Ember Crimson Silk Veil Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Silk Sash Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Wing Silks Celadon Silk Scarf Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Tail Bangle Celadon Fillet Celebration Sage Cover Celebration Sage Lantern Celebration Sage Sash Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sleeves Genteel Azure Armoire Ethereal Flame Regalia Onyx Seraph Headpiece Onyx Seraph Hip Drape Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle Tree Warden's Garb Voltaic Stormclaws Wave Sweeper Mantarune Hydra Teal Starsilks Unhatched Lightning Egg Tertiary Gene: Ghost Breed Change: Skydancer Slight Eyewing Conflagrant Ambassador Rat King Fathomsearch Ambassador Aerborne Ambassador Mantarune Wave Sweeper Loga Livewire Grizzly Snowsquall Floracat
3qgEle3.png
@Xairathan great! I'm interested in a windbound plumage or the forgetools, depending on how much my offer is worth. Do you value items at LAH price (or MP price, for marketplace items), or slightly below?

edit: i've got up to 7 luminous halos, and up to 4 voltaic halos.
@Xairathan great! I'm interested in a windbound plumage or the forgetools, depending on how much my offer is worth. Do you value items at LAH price (or MP price, for marketplace items), or slightly below?

edit: i've got up to 7 luminous halos, and up to 4 voltaic halos.
s7cpOmi.png
@Xairathan hello! I am interested in ur shackles. What sort of gem mp apparel items are u interested in? Or all in general. I have a spectre guise, as well as an almost complete spectral fuschia set, and many other sets. No cats tho.... they are miiiiiine. I also have spellwrought halos I also have gems to pay up a difference Edit [center][quote=User Made Skins] [Skin=23231][skin=22240][skin=26072][skin=28641][skin=29044] [/quote] Edit to the edit. Here is what i got in terms of sets Spectral [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41403515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414036/41403515_350.png[/img] [/url] Heraldic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=346313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3464/346313_350.png[/img] [/url] Sarcastic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39535179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395352/39535179_350.png[/img] [/url] Pile of metal, sword not inclueded. But im iffy about this one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50448671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504487/50448671_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@Xairathan hello! I am interested in ur shackles.
What sort of gem mp apparel items are u interested in? Or all in general.
I have a spectre guise, as well as an almost complete spectral fuschia set, and many other sets. No cats tho.... they are miiiiiine.
I also have spellwrought halos
I also have gems to pay up a difference

Edit
User Made Skins wrote:

Edit to the edit. Here is what i got in terms of sets

Spectral

41403515_350.png

Heraldic

346313_350.png

Sarcastic

39535179_350.png

Pile of metal, sword not inclueded. But im iffy about this one