Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling 1-25 (Closed for now!)
1 2 3 4 5
@QueenCorn

I'm perfectly fine with that ^^ go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready!
@QueenCorn

I'm perfectly fine with that ^^ go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready!
@QueenCorn I'm interested in an amber grasp. I could offer a selection of familiars not in your bestiary. If you'd be interested, I can put together a list of what I have.
@QueenCorn I'm interested in an amber grasp. I could offer a selection of familiars not in your bestiary. If you'd be interested, I can put together a list of what I have.
@Aphreal Definitely interested! If you don't care to go to the trouble of listing everything out, I'd also be fine with you just throwing whatever's easiest to part with out there, I've got no preferences among things I don't have.
@Aphreal Definitely interested! If you don't care to go to the trouble of listing everything out, I'd also be fine with you just throwing whatever's easiest to part with out there, I've got no preferences among things I don't have.
@QueenCorn Okay, the amber grasp is LAH around 30k, so should I set up a CR with familiars totaling to that range? Or would you rather see an offer here first?
@QueenCorn Okay, the amber grasp is LAH around 30k, so should I set up a CR with familiars totaling to that range? Or would you rather see an offer here first?
@Aphreal I'll start the CR, and the former's fine c:
@Aphreal I'll start the CR, and the former's fine c:
Alright, up for the day!
Alright, up for the day!
@queencorn would you be willing to either trade or sell me the ghost candle piece ? its the one part of that set i think i’m missing- oh and the tail ribbons i didnt even know those existed gjskfksk

also i’m just curious- how much would the spiral skin be because wow thats a beautiful skin
@queencorn would you be willing to either trade or sell me the ghost candle piece ? its the one part of that set i think i’m missing- oh and the tail ribbons i didnt even know those existed gjskfksk

also i’m just curious- how much would the spiral skin be because wow thats a beautiful skin
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@Kallipolis Sure would! That's why I've got the shop up, after all! I'd trade for wishlist items, familiars i don't have yet, or non-wrap apparel, and if you'd prefer to buy it looks like LAH plus some discount for getting it out of my hair would put them at about 30kt/g together

And I'd part with the skin for 100kt or the gem equivalent, or a roughly equivalent trade!
@Kallipolis Sure would! That's why I've got the shop up, after all! I'd trade for wishlist items, familiars i don't have yet, or non-wrap apparel, and if you'd prefer to buy it looks like LAH plus some discount for getting it out of my hair would put them at about 30kt/g together

And I'd part with the skin for 100kt or the gem equivalent, or a roughly equivalent trade!
@queencorn sounds good to me ! i’ll get the money to you asap for those two pieces!!

hm- i’m thinking about the skin now, i could trade you some apparel / familiars equalling 100kt i’m just doing a few trades with money already and it’s getting pretty up there so !!
@queencorn sounds good to me ! i’ll get the money to you asap for those two pieces!!

hm- i’m thinking about the skin now, i could trade you some apparel / familiars equalling 100kt i’m just doing a few trades with money already and it’s getting pretty up there so !!
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@Kallipolis Sounds good! I'll set up the CR if you haven't in just a minute here.

And that's very agreeable to me, and I get how that gets! I'll put it on hold for you until you've figured out what you feel like putting up for it. c:
@Kallipolis Sounds good! I'll set up the CR if you haven't in just a minute here.

And that's very agreeable to me, and I get how that gets! I'll put it on hold for you until you've figured out what you feel like putting up for it. c:
1 2 3 4 5