Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coli Grinding 40g/100battles [Pause]
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
^
^
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Hihi, I’d be up for doing 800 battles in the Forgotten Cave if you’d like! :]

For gems, and also I was wondering if you’d be comfortable with me PMing the loot to you, rather than sending it through CR? I have done grinding for you before so I trust you, and it would make things a bit smoother on my end, haha. No worries if not, though! CR would be just fine if you’d prefer it :]
@BrinBellway

Hihi, I’d be up for doing 800 battles in the Forgotten Cave if you’d like! :]

For gems, and also I was wondering if you’d be comfortable with me PMing the loot to you, rather than sending it through CR? I have done grinding for you before so I trust you, and it would make things a bit smoother on my end, haha. No worries if not, though! CR would be just fine if you’d prefer it :]
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@Tiick

Hi! Sorry about the late response: I had a lot of work today (just enough time to pop in and incubate my nests before bed).

PMs are fine by me. :)
@Tiick

Hi! Sorry about the late response: I had a lot of work today (just enough time to pop in and incubate my nests before bed).

PMs are fine by me. :)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

No worries at all! I didn’t have time myself to grind until now anyways haha

And gotcha! I’ll toss the PMs your way as soon as I’m done, then. :D
@BrinBellway

No worries at all! I didn’t have time myself to grind until now anyways haha

And gotcha! I’ll toss the PMs your way as soon as I’m done, then. :D
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
Now accepting Boneyard!

(No longer accepting Forgotten Cave.)
Now accepting Boneyard!

(No longer accepting Forgotten Cave.)
eimdef.gif
@BrinBellway

Howdy I don't mind doing a bunch of battles for you and I am back again :) you chill with me doing it per hour and then I will send you an hour at a time and you tell me around how many battles that is?
@BrinBellway

Howdy I don't mind doing a bunch of battles for you and I am back again :) you chill with me doing it per hour and then I will send you an hour at a time and you tell me around how many battles that is?
4xn43c.png
@LordMaroo

It's somewhat more effort for me, but I can work with that.

I can't do Boneyard that way because I don't have enough baseline data for it yet. How about Redrock Cove?
@LordMaroo

It's somewhat more effort for me, but I can work with that.

I can't do Boneyard that way because I don't have enough baseline data for it yet. How about Redrock Cove?
eimdef.gif