Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Speedy Leveling (Open/free)
@Gender
All right. Send a two-way CR and I'll get to work.
@Gender
All right. Send a two-way CR and I'll get to work.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Sent! Thank you so much!
@Raan Sent! Thank you so much!
transcatcher.png
all slots are open.
all slots are open.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan do you have space?
@raan do you have space?
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
@Coolcats
yes. I have 3 spots open, and WL is never close.
@Coolcats
yes. I have 3 spots open, and WL is never close.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

{I have to think about it at work, as I need to grind the money for it probably. Or depending on how much, I can use gems.}

But I have a Level 4 I need leveled to 25. As my current Level 25 is weak by himself and isn't very good leveler. {He's slacking.}

So I'm wondering how much it will cost to ask if you could level up my Zombie dragon? I don't mind if you stat him as I can always change it. {I stock up on those because I am currently fixing a few of my dragons stats I messed up when I was new.}

But I can provide these stones for him; Ambush x2, Berserker x 3, and a Congeal. {I am saving up for both the eliminate and Rally so those are stones I would like not put with him}
@Raan

{I have to think about it at work, as I need to grind the money for it probably. Or depending on how much, I can use gems.}

But I have a Level 4 I need leveled to 25. As my current Level 25 is weak by himself and isn't very good leveler. {He's slacking.}

So I'm wondering how much it will cost to ask if you could level up my Zombie dragon? I don't mind if you stat him as I can always change it. {I stock up on those because I am currently fixing a few of my dragons stats I messed up when I was new.}

But I can provide these stones for him; Ambush x2, Berserker x 3, and a Congeal. {I am saving up for both the eliminate and Rally so those are stones I would like not put with him}
7GZL67L.pngHkZAJYc.pngflagitem-pan2.png
@Minseok1243
It would be 247 gems/295.5kT for one dragon LV 4-25.
@Minseok1243
It would be 247 gems/295.5kT for one dragon LV 4-25.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan.

I am able to pay in gems. But do you know roughly how long it would take? {Sorry ^^' I don't mean to sound rude...It's Just I'm a bit iffy because this is my favorite dragon.} And do you want payment up front or after the dragon has been leveled?
@Raan.

I am able to pay in gems. But do you know roughly how long it would take? {Sorry ^^' I don't mean to sound rude...It's Just I'm a bit iffy because this is my favorite dragon.} And do you want payment up front or after the dragon has been leveled?
@Minseok1243
That depends. If I find your guy a training partner it should take 3-4 days. If he's on his own 6-7 is the more likely number. I understand about wanting to get your favorite dragon back. If you like I could give you some collateral. As for payment you can pay up front, but I prefer if you wait until I'm done.
@Minseok1243
That depends. If I find your guy a training partner it should take 3-4 days. If he's on his own 6-7 is the more likely number. I understand about wanting to get your favorite dragon back. If you like I could give you some collateral. As for payment you can pay up front, but I prefer if you wait until I'm done.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

6-7 days isn't bad so I'm more comfortable with that. Unless you find a training partner, that's even better. That would be nice if you could give a collateral, I would feel much better about sending him on vacation to be leveled. And I can save the payment until you are done.

I shall send him over with the stones I listed in the post for him as well. Thank you so much ^^ and also thank you for understanding too.
@Raan

6-7 days isn't bad so I'm more comfortable with that. Unless you find a training partner, that's even better. That would be nice if you could give a collateral, I would feel much better about sending him on vacation to be leveled. And I can save the payment until you are done.

I shall send him over with the stones I listed in the post for him as well. Thank you so much ^^ and also thank you for understanding too.