Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 300+ Familiars for your Collection
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@KUR0MI Ah, thanks so much! I'm terrible with acronyms. LAH for Magpie Sphinx is 10kt and for Quill Runner it's 26kt, so I'd be happy with 33.5kt.

@Niffin Thanks so much for the offer but I'm currently sitting on almost 200 giant sand dollars, having already bought everything I wanted for this festival. I'll be around if you ever want to do some shopping in the future though!
@KUR0MI Ah, thanks so much! I'm terrible with acronyms. LAH for Magpie Sphinx is 10kt and for Quill Runner it's 26kt, so I'd be happy with 33.5kt.

@Niffin Thanks so much for the offer but I'm currently sitting on almost 200 giant sand dollars, having already bought everything I wanted for this festival. I'll be around if you ever want to do some shopping in the future though!
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
[center][emoji=cat 1] List updated! [emoji=cat 3] [/center]
List updated!
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
List updated again!
List updated again!
6za9Dz3.png
List updated. I'm here for a while still before I fall asleep!
List updated. I'm here for a while still before I fall asleep!
6za9Dz3.png
Okay folks, that's my last update for the night! I'll check the post when I wake up. Sleep well if you're headed that way soon too~.
Okay folks, that's my last update for the night! I'll check the post when I wake up. Sleep well if you're headed that way soon too~.
6za9Dz3.png
Just kidding, I'm still awake and farming the Savanna. List updated!
Just kidding, I'm still awake and farming the Savanna. List updated!
6za9Dz3.png
Bump!
Bump!
6za9Dz3.png
List updated again!
List updated again!
6za9Dz3.png
Bump!
Bump!
6za9Dz3.png
Bump!
Bump!
6za9Dz3.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23