Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Alpha's Mart: Selling lots of *stuff*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Twizz, if you're still interested, I can definitely make that trade! I do have a White Slime that I can add to my part. :)

Send me CR whenever you're ready!
@Twizz, if you're still interested, I can definitely make that trade! I do have a White Slime that I can add to my part. :)

Send me CR whenever you're ready!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Sounds great! I'll set that up now! :D
@Alphaeon

Sounds great! I'll set that up now! :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Joining the Furvilla selling / trading craze. :P
Joining the Furvilla selling / trading craze. :P
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Hi! I want to make an offer for your 2 beta bugs, forum vista wickerbeast, 2 paintie ticket and one shield of discourse. I have a [item= Ice Sprite].
@Alphaeon

Hi! I want to make an offer for your 2 beta bugs, forum vista wickerbeast, 2 paintie ticket and one shield of discourse.

I have a Ice Sprite .
FpssoZq.png R0SYZIE.png QteBNAx.gif
@Bearnardo, unfortunately I'll have to decline that offer, since beta bugs are worth around 2,000 gems each (based on stall prices) and an Ice Sprite wouldn't cover that entire cost. :(
@Bearnardo, unfortunately I'll have to decline that offer, since beta bugs are worth around 2,000 gems each (based on stall prices) and an Ice Sprite wouldn't cover that entire cost. :(
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Managed to screw up my Furvilla page somehow, fixed it up!
Managed to screw up my Furvilla page somehow, fixed it up!
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
Hello!
id love to offer
100g per ticket,
500g per shield,
500g per bug.

let me know?
@Alphaeon
Hello!
id love to offer
100g per ticket,
500g per shield,
500g per bug.

let me know?
@pietrosauntine, judging by the stall prices over on FV, those offers are a little too low for me.
@pietrosauntine, judging by the stall prices over on FV, those offers are a little too low for me.
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon
600g per bug?
@Alphaeon
600g per bug?
@Alphaeon

That's fine, good luck!
Don't sell it too low later though.
@Alphaeon

That's fine, good luck!
Don't sell it too low later though.
FpssoZq.png R0SYZIE.png QteBNAx.gif