Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //CoL [S/T] UMAs (8/2) [W] Levels/Food
@SirLeafheart

I don't know which skins you would be open to letting go of, but I'm interested in many of them xD You have lots of pretty ones! I'd be open to doing leveling for any of these. Let me know which ones (if any) you'd like to trade, and the prices of each one and we can figure out how many dragons will be leveled ^^

By the way, just started leveling Tifa! He'll be ready later today or tomorrow, if nothing IRL happens!

Accent: Yi Wei Du Jiang
Skin: Tithonia
Skin: Saint Cichol
Accent: SS-Drip Leaves
Accent: Due East
Skin: A memory of the sea
Skin: barometz
Skin: yi shi bei shang
Accent: UrielS
Skin: illuminations in light.

@SirLeafheart

I don't know which skins you would be open to letting go of, but I'm interested in many of them xD You have lots of pretty ones! I'd be open to doing leveling for any of these. Let me know which ones (if any) you'd like to trade, and the prices of each one and we can figure out how many dragons will be leveled ^^

By the way, just started leveling Tifa! He'll be ready later today or tomorrow, if nothing IRL happens!

Accent: Yi Wei Du Jiang
Skin: Tithonia
Skin: Saint Cichol
Accent: SS-Drip Leaves
Accent: Due East
Skin: A memory of the sea
Skin: barometz
Skin: yi shi bei shang
Accent: UrielS
Skin: illuminations in light.

4oxMccF.png
@Yara

Cool beans! I'd be happy to trade Accent: Yi Wei Du Jiang for 3 dragons leveled and then Accent: UrielS for another 3?
@Yara

Cool beans! I'd be happy to trade Accent: Yi Wei Du Jiang for 3 dragons leveled and then Accent: UrielS for another 3?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Sure, sounds good! I'll ask you to send the next 3 dragons when I send you back Tifa if that's ok! Struggling a little with space haha
@SirLeafheart

Sure, sounds good! I'll ask you to send the next 3 dragons when I send you back Tifa if that's ok! Struggling a little with space haha
4oxMccF.png
@Yara

Yep no worries! I feel you there on the whole space thing x.x
@Yara

Yep no worries! I feel you there on the whole space thing x.x
mty1nS3.gif
Hello! Can I trade with equivalent food stacks? Or food stacks + gems? Depends on how much food you need.
Hello! Can I trade with equivalent food stacks? Or food stacks + gems? Depends on how much food you need.
qwafQ0n.png
@Marchwarden

Sure Id love to work out a deal! I'm mainly looking for meat and plants (but I'll also take some seafood if you have some oi spare)-- how many of each do you have? I value plants at 25t and everything else at 30t but let me know if you use another rate!
@Marchwarden

Sure Id love to work out a deal! I'm mainly looking for meat and plants (but I'll also take some seafood if you have some oi spare)-- how many of each do you have? I value plants at 25t and everything else at 30t but let me know if you use another rate!
mty1nS3.gif
So (my food are all 4-point):

plants would be 25*4*99 = 9900t per stack, and anything else would be 30*4*99 = 11880t per stack

900 gems = 900,000t = 91 stacks of plants or 76 stacks of meat/seafood/insect

I have more than those on any types of food honestly XD, so how about 50 stacks of plants + 35 stacks of meat? 50*9900 + 35*11880 = 910,800t

So (my food are all 4-point):

plants would be 25*4*99 = 9900t per stack, and anything else would be 30*4*99 = 11880t per stack

900 gems = 900,000t = 91 stacks of plants or 76 stacks of meat/seafood/insect

I have more than those on any types of food honestly XD, so how about 50 stacks of plants + 35 stacks of meat? 50*9900 + 35*11880 = 910,800t

qwafQ0n.png
@Marchwarden

Would you be willing to throw in 200g and then the rest a ratio of meat/plants of your choice? :)
@Marchwarden

Would you be willing to throw in 200g and then the rest a ratio of meat/plants of your choice? :)
mty1nS3.gif
Yeah sure! so 200g + 40 stacks of plants + 26 stacks of meat = 904,880t?

Also let's trade by 1t PAs cuz it's the fastest way to list large amounts of food?
Yeah sure! so 200g + 40 stacks of plants + 26 stacks of meat = 904,880t?

Also let's trade by 1t PAs cuz it's the fastest way to list large amounts of food?
qwafQ0n.png
@Marchwarden

Yep works for me <3 I'll yeet the UMA :)
@Marchwarden

Yep works for me <3 I'll yeet the UMA :)
mty1nS3.gif