Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Draggon's Free Pet Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@RandomDragon
Could I get the poultrygeist please?
@RandomDragon
Could I get the poultrygeist please?
xPFJB4j.pngaa8xK0p.gif
@RandomDraggon
Can I have the megashrimp? I can donate the following familiars:
Amaranth Moth, Storm Seeker, Silver Springbok, Opheodrys Serthis, Common Podid, Double-Tailed Warcat
@RandomDraggon
Can I have the megashrimp? I can donate the following familiars:
Amaranth Moth, Storm Seeker, Silver Springbok, Opheodrys Serthis, Common Podid, Double-Tailed Warcat
@RandomDraggon If no one's claimed the Megashrimp, I'd love it. And I'm going to be coming back to donate some!

@gabrielnovak so i can find it
@RandomDraggon If no one's claimed the Megashrimp, I'd love it. And I'm going to be coming back to donate some!

@gabrielnovak so i can find it
they/them
@neptune404 @Capeta sent the familiars! And Capeta, you can send the donations in the reply~

@gabrielnovak I'm afraid it was just taken! I'm sorry!
@neptune404 @Capeta sent the familiars! And Capeta, you can send the donations in the reply~

@gabrielnovak I'm afraid it was just taken! I'm sorry!
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@RandomDraggon
I'm gonna send you some familiars to stock for this. I've got quite a few extras.
@RandomDraggon
I'm gonna send you some familiars to stock for this. I've got quite a few extras.
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
@randomdraggon

i have a marbled jester I can donate and if i could adopt one thatd be awesome. I truly don't care which one I get but I do -not- need: interloper, skirmisher, storm seeker, serthis, amaranth or the southmarsh podid :)
@randomdraggon

i have a marbled jester I can donate and if i could adopt one thatd be awesome. I truly don't care which one I get but I do -not- need: interloper, skirmisher, storm seeker, serthis, amaranth or the southmarsh podid :)
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
@RandomDraggon would you like a kelp tender for a poultrygeist?
@RandomDraggon would you like a kelp tender for a poultrygeist?
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@monster04
I'm afraid the poultrygeist was taken already!

@TheoreticalYarn
I've sent you a Silver Springbok! I hope that's nifty enough~

@dragonicmaster
Thank you so much for the donation!
@monster04
I'm afraid the poultrygeist was taken already!

@TheoreticalYarn
I've sent you a Silver Springbok! I hope that's nifty enough~

@dragonicmaster
Thank you so much for the donation!
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@randomdraggon i've got a golden porpoise to donate!
@randomdraggon i've got a golden porpoise to donate!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Randomdraggon I know I already got a black wolf, but I would really like the cloud chaser, the golden porpoise, and if its possible the cragbacked boldursa (If thats too many, Its fine, again sorry for bothering you)

EDIT
I am sorry, but is the runic bat up? I keep asking and i feel really bad
@Randomdraggon I know I already got a black wolf, but I would really like the cloud chaser, the golden porpoise, and if its possible the cragbacked boldursa (If thats too many, Its fine, again sorry for bothering you)

EDIT
I am sorry, but is the runic bat up? I keep asking and i feel really bad
[img]http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdiscovermagazine.com%2F2014%2Fsept%2F20-20-things-you-didnt-know-about-cats&ei=08StVMm1IsWegwTz14DgCg&bvm=bv.83134100,d.eXY&psig=AFQjCNHzM5OSRTtyTej2gt2YARhCR1nE7g&ust=1420760628834207[/img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36