Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dom Discount Shop [Offline]
@Aava not sure if you are still taking orders, but if you are, can I order the following skins?-

undersea stars, surface camoflauge, swamp lord, water flea, seaweed mane, the dweller X3, sailors wave X2, pondweed, under the deep bleu sea
@Aava not sure if you are still taking orders, but if you are, can I order the following skins?-

undersea stars, surface camoflauge, swamp lord, water flea, seaweed mane, the dweller X3, sailors wave X2, pondweed, under the deep bleu sea
pbClP9x.gifBe kind to one anotherrfFrIlf.gif
@Aava
If possible, I would like to place an order for the 6 festival skins that only are available at the Marketplace.
I do not know their names, as I am doing this thing were I don't look and keep them a surprise.. ^^'
@Aava
If possible, I would like to place an order for the 6 festival skins that only are available at the Marketplace.
I do not know their names, as I am doing this thing were I don't look and keep them a surprise.. ^^'
@Aava Hiya! Could I get two of each of these skins please? Thank you! ^^

Water Flea
Undersea Stars
Sailor's Wave
Under the Deep Bleu
Swamp Lord

Total with discount should come to (29,750 * 10) = 297500 treasure
@Aava Hiya! Could I get two of each of these skins please? Thank you! ^^

Water Flea
Undersea Stars
Sailor's Wave
Under the Deep Bleu
Swamp Lord

Total with discount should come to (29,750 * 10) = 297500 treasure

aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
J0sKIda.png
WAOKY1a.png
Qx4WiOI.png

aaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Aava, I see you're offline currently. When you're back online, could you snag me the following? If not, I completely understand! Happy Wavecrest! :)

-1 Accent: Water Flea
-1 Accent: Undersea Stars
-1 Accent: Seaweed Mane
-1 Accent: Sailor's Wave
-1 Accent: Under the Deep Bleu Sea
-1 Accent: Swamp Lord
@Aava, I see you're offline currently. When you're back online, could you snag me the following? If not, I completely understand! Happy Wavecrest! :)

-1 Accent: Water Flea
-1 Accent: Undersea Stars
-1 Accent: Seaweed Mane
-1 Accent: Sailor's Wave
-1 Accent: Under the Deep Bleu Sea
-1 Accent: Swamp Lord
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
@Aava can I get a full set of skins except for Seaweed Mane and Pondweed? If I'm right it should come up to 297,500. Thank you!
@Aava can I get a full set of skins except for Seaweed Mane and Pondweed? If I'm right it should come up to 297,500. Thank you!
@Aava

Could I please get the following festival skins?

Surface Camouflage (2)
Sluggish (1)
Undersea Angler (1)

4 @ 29,750 is 119,000 I believe.

I will set up a CR in case we are not online at the same time. Just decline if that's a problem. just ping me and let me know either way please?

Thanks!
@Aava

Could I please get the following festival skins?

Surface Camouflage (2)
Sluggish (1)
Undersea Angler (1)

4 @ 29,750 is 119,000 I believe.

I will set up a CR in case we are not online at the same time. Just decline if that's a problem. just ping me and let me know either way please?

Thanks!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Aava

Would I be able to get a full set of fest skins and accents please?
@Aava

Would I be able to get a full set of fest skins and accents please?
@Aava May I please get one of each of the 12 Marketplace skins/accents?

(Sorry about that extra ping. I accidentally clicked quote instead of edit)
@Aava May I please get one of each of the 12 Marketplace skins/accents?

(Sorry about that extra ping. I accidentally clicked quote instead of edit)
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
@s1eepycat @Andraya @Zeco5000 @sweetapppp @Ootzous @Wolfguardian1 @DragonTamer12 @Hemera12321 @Saraibre @dragononymous

I can take your orders now, please write down your orders in the messages also ^^
@s1eepycat @Andraya @Zeco5000 @sweetapppp @Ootzous @Wolfguardian1 @DragonTamer12 @Hemera12321 @Saraibre @dragononymous

I can take your orders now, please write down your orders in the messages also ^^
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava

I'd like to buy one each of most of the MP festival skins/accents, please:
  1. Water Flea
  2. Tying the Naut
  3. Undersea stars
  4. The Dweller
  5. Sailor's Wave
  6. Pondweed
  7. Under the deep bleu sea