Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems
1 2 3 4
I have 70 gems, which I am willing to sell for treasure
I have 70 gems, which I am willing to sell for treasure
@mutedeclipse @GalaxyKitten1454 @Reptiliana
Are any of you still selling gems? Sorry for the lateness! I have around 77,000 I am willing to transfer for some.
@mutedeclipse @GalaxyKitten1454 @Reptiliana
Are any of you still selling gems? Sorry for the lateness! I have around 77,000 I am willing to transfer for some.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif gray
92n1dwB.png
mtHAEL4.png
7Zid8hE.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png
@DragonSavior2170
I have about 50 gems to trade, 1000 each, although I'm currently selling them for treasure, because I really need it, so I may sell all of them before you can buy them.
@DragonSavior2170
I have about 50 gems to trade, 1000 each, although I'm currently selling them for treasure, because I really need it, so I may sell all of them before you can buy them.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@DragonSavior2170
@DragonSavior2170
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@DragonSavior2170
I have about 50 gems to trade, 1000 each, although I'm currently selling them for treasure, because I really need it. So I may sell all of them before you can buy them.
@DragonSavior2170
I have about 50 gems to trade, 1000 each, although I'm currently selling them for treasure, because I really need it. So I may sell all of them before you can buy them.
pro tips:
1 2 3 4