Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars!
Thank you so much for doing the sale, and running this thread on the whole! I managed to snag a few fams that I'd been wanting for the longest time, but never bothered to buy on the AH. I can say for certain that I'll likely be coming back here, sale or no, to trade out some more familiars. I wish I'd found this thread earlier, frankly, as it's absolutely wonderful what you're doing <3
Thank you so much for doing the sale, and running this thread on the whole! I managed to snag a few fams that I'd been wanting for the longest time, but never bothered to buy on the AH. I can say for certain that I'll likely be coming back here, sale or no, to trade out some more familiars. I wish I'd found this thread earlier, frankly, as it's absolutely wonderful what you're doing <3
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
Sincerely thank you for all you have done for the community all these years, I used the thread a lot a few years back, and when I came back from the last hiatus it still helped A LOT! And you were always nice, kind, and patient with me. Such a beautiful thing to find someone who cares about others in this world. Thank you again, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask ^_^ The best of luck for you in your endeavors, and I hope you come back when you are ready <3
Sincerely thank you for all you have done for the community all these years, I used the thread a lot a few years back, and when I came back from the last hiatus it still helped A LOT! And you were always nice, kind, and patient with me. Such a beautiful thing to find someone who cares about others in this world. Thank you again, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask ^_^ The best of luck for you in your endeavors, and I hope you come back when you are ready <3
4oxMccF.png
Thank you so much for this sale and also for this thread. It helped me to fill my bestiary. Good luck in real life and thank you for your generosity. <3
Thank you so much for this sale and also for this thread. It helped me to fill my bestiary. Good luck in real life and thank you for your generosity. <3
586.png
@CrystalChrissy @Etheryn @Latsyric @8ooks @SkyDancer10 @Yara [item=Rose of Brightshine] (Swipp) [item=Skycrest Bicorn]
@CrystalChrissy @Etheryn @Latsyric @8ooks @SkyDancer10 @Yara

Rose of Brightshine

(Swipp)

Skycrest Bicorn
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven
Hi could I please get rose of brightshine?
@PhoenixRaven
Hi could I please get rose of brightshine?
- lore database
- clan director
- coliseum services
- selling fest
P3QILmB.gif

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
Ot1RLpg.png __
@SkyDancer10 Sure, are you buying or trading for it?
@SkyDancer10 Sure, are you buying or trading for it?
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven
How much would it be to purchase? :]
@PhoenixRaven
How much would it be to purchase? :]
- lore database
- clan director
- coliseum services
- selling fest
P3QILmB.gif

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
Ot1RLpg.png __
@SkyDancer10 Looks like it's 110g LAH at the moment! Mixed payment is also always an option (familiars/g/t).
@SkyDancer10 Looks like it's 110g LAH at the moment! Mixed payment is also always an option (familiars/g/t).
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven Could I trade you a Dripcave Deputy? LAH 100g. I can make up the rest with treasure :) [item=dripcave deputy]
@PhoenixRaven
Could I trade you a Dripcave Deputy? LAH 100g. I can make up the rest with treasure :)

Dripcave Deputy
- lore database
- clan director
- coliseum services
- selling fest
P3QILmB.gif

she/her - writer - FR+0
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
Ot1RLpg.png __
@SkyDancer10 Sounds good, I'll send the CR!
@SkyDancer10 Sounds good, I'll send the CR!
8bICJ62.gif