Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars!
Oooooh mind if I buy that Daffodil of Mistral?

I'm naturally interested in the Rockback Charger too haha but not sure if there's a fair trade for it to go through, so I won't jump the gun c:

In any case, I'd love some more fodder familiars today too please! Thank you :D
Oooooh mind if I buy that Daffodil of Mistral?

I'm naturally interested in the Rockback Charger too haha but not sure if there's a fair trade for it to go through, so I won't jump the gun c:

In any case, I'd love some more fodder familiars today too please! Thank you :D
Tomorrow is last day of sale if I'm reading right? For some reason I thought it was going for another 2 weeks and was gonna try to surprise you with some doodle(s). In case you're planning to poof right after I'll go ahead and ask now- is there any dragons, familiars, or both you'd most want art of or should I pick at random? It'd be in a cutesy chibi style if that affects your choice.

Buylist:
Decorated Capyhog 23g
Glossy Duskrat 35g
Murder Cage 22g
Tricolor Yapper 30g
Sanguine Multimist 17g
Swamphaunt Kelpie 11g
Silkmith 20g
Snowsquall Floracat 42g
Tribeam Lurker 15g
Warbound Capyhog 24g

Freebies: (If there's too many 10gs on here today you're free to move them up to the buylist)
Heckling Hydrena 10g
River Muck 10g
Sable Feathercroak 10g
Shiny Residue 10g
Maren Harvester 10g
Maren Defender 3g
Maren Shark Hunter 5g
Maren Spearmaiden 4g
Maren Warlock 3g
Maple Bagwitch 3g
Maple Caterpillar 4g
Masked Harpy 3g
Mimic Buttersnake 10g
Mistral Minion 4g
Mottled Sea Serpent 3g
Ophiotaurus 3g
Paradise Zalis 3g
Radioactive Slime 8g
Raptorik Bladedancer 5g
Raptorik Wanderer 3g
Raucous Runner 3g
Ravenous Cauldron 3g
Redfin Wavespinner 5g
Riptide Clipper 4g
Trumpet Porcupine 3g
Waveswell Sorcerer 4g

Random foddies if there's any space left over, please.
Tomorrow is last day of sale if I'm reading right? For some reason I thought it was going for another 2 weeks and was gonna try to surprise you with some doodle(s). In case you're planning to poof right after I'll go ahead and ask now- is there any dragons, familiars, or both you'd most want art of or should I pick at random? It'd be in a cutesy chibi style if that affects your choice.

Buylist:
Decorated Capyhog 23g
Glossy Duskrat 35g
Murder Cage 22g
Tricolor Yapper 30g
Sanguine Multimist 17g
Swamphaunt Kelpie 11g
Silkmith 20g
Snowsquall Floracat 42g
Tribeam Lurker 15g
Warbound Capyhog 24g

Freebies: (If there's too many 10gs on here today you're free to move them up to the buylist)
Heckling Hydrena 10g
River Muck 10g
Sable Feathercroak 10g
Shiny Residue 10g
Maren Harvester 10g
Maren Defender 3g
Maren Shark Hunter 5g
Maren Spearmaiden 4g
Maren Warlock 3g
Maple Bagwitch 3g
Maple Caterpillar 4g
Masked Harpy 3g
Mimic Buttersnake 10g
Mistral Minion 4g
Mottled Sea Serpent 3g
Ophiotaurus 3g
Paradise Zalis 3g
Radioactive Slime 8g
Raptorik Bladedancer 5g
Raptorik Wanderer 3g
Raucous Runner 3g
Ravenous Cauldron 3g
Redfin Wavespinner 5g
Riptide Clipper 4g
Trumpet Porcupine 3g
Waveswell Sorcerer 4g

Random foddies if there's any space left over, please.
@Yara I very much doubt I have enough familiars to justify you trading me those Coli bosses, haha. I appreciate it though! If you'd accept some slightly more expensive fams as fodder I can do a mixed payment and buy those bosses from you?

@Eleventh You can buy the Daffodil for sure, we'll see about the Rockback. ^^" (I'd say this does count as a claim for it if I do get it though.)
@Yara I very much doubt I have enough familiars to justify you trading me those Coli bosses, haha. I appreciate it though! If you'd accept some slightly more expensive fams as fodder I can do a mixed payment and buy those bosses from you?

@Eleventh You can buy the Daffodil for sure, we'll see about the Rockback. ^^" (I'd say this does count as a claim for it if I do get it though.)
8bICJ62.gif
@PZM Yeah, tomorrow will be the last day for the sale. I'm not going anywhere for another few months though, so don't worry about that! It's so nice of you to offer some doodles. ^^ I'll let you pick what you want to draw. I think I've traded off some of the things on your list already but I'll send what I have in just a bit. =)
@PZM Yeah, tomorrow will be the last day for the sale. I'm not going anywhere for another few months though, so don't worry about that! It's so nice of you to offer some doodles. ^^ I'll let you pick what you want to draw. I think I've traded off some of the things on your list already but I'll send what I have in just a bit. =)
8bICJ62.gif
Interested in the [item= oilslick cockatrice] [s]14[/s] 7g from the trade above, [item= burrow bear] [s]300[/s] 150 also from the post above, [item= Boneyard Patroller] [s]34[/s] 17, [item= Fire Grub Swarm] [s]11[/s] 6 =180g For my: [item= shardback slink] 45g [item= fossilback slink] 45g [item= Fluorite Windsinger] 98g = 188g add 1-2 fodder fams if you have any left!! edit: ok just as I posted I saw that the trade isn't happening, I can still trade you a [item= prickly strangler] 33g for the rest [s]still would like to claim the bear if you somehow get your hands on it![/s]
Interested in the Oilslick Cockatrice 14 7g from the trade above, Burrow Bear 300 150 also from the post above, Boneyard Patroller 34 17, Fire Grub Swarm 11 6 =180g
For my: Shardback Slink 45g Fossilback Slink 45g Fluorite Windsinger 98g = 188g
add 1-2 fodder fams if you have any left!!

edit: ok just as I posted I saw that the trade isn't happening, I can still trade you a Prickly Strangler 33g for the rest
still would like to claim the bear if you somehow get your hands on it!
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
Gotta step away, mostly through trades but the list is not up to date!
Gotta step away, mostly through trades but the list is not up to date!
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven

Sure, sounds good to me ^^
@PhoenixRaven

Sure, sounds good to me ^^
4oxMccF.png
I'm very interested in trading for that Rockback Charger if the current trade goes through! But if it's already been claimed then no worries. <3
I'm very interested in trading for that Rockback Charger if the current trade goes through! But if it's already been claimed then no worries. <3
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
darn i missed the burrow bear rip

can i please trade for any boneyard fams that i don't already have? if you don't want to search through my bestiary, here's a list of the ones im missing

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3123202/1#post_50851807

ill make a trade when i know what value i need to trade!

also i'd like the rest of the CR to be fodder fams, thanks <3
darn i missed the burrow bear rip

can i please trade for any boneyard fams that i don't already have? if you don't want to search through my bestiary, here's a list of the ones im missing

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3123202/1#post_50851807

ill make a trade when i know what value i need to trade!

also i'd like the rest of the CR to be fodder fams, thanks <3
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
Could I trade my [item= great blue waveskimmer]32 for your [item=Colorburst Buttersnake][s]40[/s] 20[item= swallowtail buttersnake][s]20[/s] 10 And then grab some fodder fams?
Could I trade my
Great Blue Waveskimmer 32

for your
Colorburst Buttersnake 40 20 Swallowtail Buttersnake 20 10

And then grab some fodder fams?
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif