Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
Is there any way to get rid of vistas once they've been applied to your profile?
Is there any way to get rid of vistas once they've been applied to your profile?
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon

You can choose not to use them but once applied they are on your account forever.
@DrakoTheDragon

You can choose not to use them but once applied they are on your account forever.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@DrakoTheDragon [quote name="DrakoTheDragon" date="2022-11-03 06:23:29" ] Is there any way to get rid of vistas once they've been applied to your profile? [/quote] No. You can only remove or replace them through settings. You can't sell them after they've been applied.
@DrakoTheDragon
DrakoTheDragon wrote on 2022-11-03 06:23:29:
No. You can only remove or replace them through settings. You can't sell them after they've been applied.
Role-play-achiement.png NeuD2.gifCx8UR.gifrl8yl.gifJqb1Z.gif
IT'S GENDER TIME
Canonically, what is the fastest dragon breed (running) in Flight Rising's lore? I assume Wildclaws or Mirrors?
Canonically, what is the fastest dragon breed (running) in Flight Rising's lore? I assume Wildclaws or Mirrors?
5mvsjbK.png ............
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
How do you get unhatched eggs besides the auction house? Please ping me.
How do you get unhatched eggs besides the auction house? Please ping me.
v886aA7.png0vW8aup.png
If you don't reply within 2 days, I will move on.
@Fina10
@Fina10
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
thanks so much!! @NightmareJudge
thanks so much!! @NightmareJudge
v886aA7.png0vW8aup.png
If you don't reply within 2 days, I will move on.
Hi! I have a small dom question !
Is it still useful to exalt dragons on Saturday for dominance or is it too late ? Will it count and help my flight ?
Thank !
Hi! I have a small dom question !
Is it still useful to exalt dragons on Saturday for dominance or is it too late ? Will it count and help my flight ?
Thank !
_______________ _ xCmYhaC.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English
@Jusant Yes dragons exalted on Saturday will count :D You have until 23:50 on the Saturday to exalt dragons for the week.
There's a countdown to the next dom tally on the dominance page: https://www1.flightrising.com/dominance
@Jusant Yes dragons exalted on Saturday will count :D You have until 23:50 on the Saturday to exalt dragons for the week.
There's a countdown to the next dom tally on the dominance page: https://www1.flightrising.com/dominance
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Great thank !! :)
@Lonin Great thank !! :)
_______________ _ xCmYhaC.png _
_

FR+9
She/her
Not fluent in English