Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | how cold is it where you are
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
About 11f here but the realfeel is around-13f due to the windchill- it was lower earlier in the week but still nasty, though it's pretty typical for my area to have instances of this weather at least a couple times each winter. So I'm just chilling.
About 11f here but the realfeel is around-13f due to the windchill- it was lower earlier in the week but still nasty, though it's pretty typical for my area to have instances of this weather at least a couple times each winter. So I'm just chilling.
been in the -6 to 0 degree range all week, expecting it to get colder too ..

rq edit; forgot to include but fahrenheit, not celsius
been in the -6 to 0 degree range all week, expecting it to get colder too ..

rq edit; forgot to include but fahrenheit, not celsius
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
super duper cold
super duper cold
29 F now and it just started snowing, but at night it goes down to 10-13 F. I'm stuck at home sick so I have the heat cranked all the way up in the apartment.
29 F now and it just started snowing, but at night it goes down to 10-13 F. I'm stuck at home sick so I have the heat cranked all the way up in the apartment.
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
it's currently 26 degrees, feels like 18. a Lot better than the -3 from the other day
it's currently 26 degrees, feels like 18. a Lot better than the -3 from the other day
a comfy 25 celcius and i doubt it's gonna get any colder since it rained last night
a comfy 25 celcius and i doubt it's gonna get any colder since it rained last night
XSTEf.gifvWggu.gif
YyB0n.gifMsN0e.gifxpXwR.gifJtKrE.gif
WMS3e.gifWGZTf.gif
q1eJn.gifeIcdE.gif
23F. Make sure you stay warm and bundled up!
23F. Make sure you stay warm and bundled up!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
We're out of state (US, obvi) & it's 53F here.
At home, it's 30F & snowing
We're out of state (US, obvi) & it's 53F here.
At home, it's 30F & snowing
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
cold enough to snow,but we have no clouds
cold enough to snow,but we have no clouds
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
-17 celcius but it was like -30 a few days ago... And that day I. stayed. inside.
-17 celcius but it was like -30 a few days ago... And that day I. stayed. inside.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8