Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
How be ye?
How be ye?
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
Oh wow there's actually a thread for this? >_>
Oh wow there's actually a thread for this? >_>
S8j1uIj.pngdarkfeather.pngUG8ccss.png
lol Yep
lol Yep
-crawls in- D8 I founds this place... -face flat on the floor-
-crawls in- D8 I founds this place... -face flat on the floor-
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@lieladragonrayn1: owo *paws at liela*
@lieladragonrayn1: owo *paws at liela*
I used to do this about 2 years ago on Gaia, but I quit and left. Nowhere else has ever had a B/C section like they have. :\ Too bad I literally can't do anything there anymore, both since I was hacked and lost 6 years of stuff and then of course the economy tanked.

I really miss quite a few shops from there. Matope and Wardwood were two of my favorites.
I used to do this about 2 years ago on Gaia, but I quit and left. Nowhere else has ever had a B/C section like they have. :\ Too bad I literally can't do anything there anymore, both since I was hacked and lost 6 years of stuff and then of course the economy tanked.

I really miss quite a few shops from there. Matope and Wardwood were two of my favorites.
@AnthroSparky -nibbles at the pawing- o3o

@Zothsis - =o That sucks, i had that happen to my main. but, i still go on there strong x3 Way to many pet shops i love and is addict to
@AnthroSparky -nibbles at the pawing- o3o

@Zothsis - =o That sucks, i had that happen to my main. but, i still go on there strong x3 Way to many pet shops i love and is addict to
@lieladragonrayn1 - How've you been? *curls around*

*waves to new person*
@lieladragonrayn1 - How've you been? *curls around*

*waves to new person*
@AnthroSparky - Ive been better, but ok -nibbles on and cuddles- how about yourself?
@AnthroSparky - Ive been better, but ok -nibbles on and cuddles- how about yourself?
@lieladragonrayn1 - Same, actually. I've been better, but I'm ok. Tired today though from going down and moving heavy tables and boxes around at the Grange in preparation for the next flea market.
@lieladragonrayn1 - Same, actually. I've been better, but I'm ok. Tired today though from going down and moving heavy tables and boxes around at the Grange in preparation for the next flea market.