Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | art fight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oh wow I got the site to load that's new
oh wow I got the site to load that's new
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifpSaD4Mc.gif
art fight machine broke

this is my first year and i'm excited to participate! ...assuming the site ever loads lol

art fight machine broke

this is my first year and i'm excited to participate! ...assuming the site ever loads lol

7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
I just want to submit one attack...

PLZ JUST LET ME SUBMIT ONE ATTACK
I just want to submit one attack...

PLZ JUST LET ME SUBMIT ONE ATTACK
JO3IUDA.png
art machine broke the discord died too
art machine broke the discord died too
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Don't you just love errors?

Thankfully, it'll get better as the month progresses. Just gotta wait a week...
Don't you just love errors?

Thankfully, it'll get better as the month progresses. Just gotta wait a week...
j0lGliX.png
she/her
FR+3
Ack sorta regretting not picking my team early - I can’t even get the pick a team page to load and I’ve been trying all day :c

Now I’m just drawing a whole bunch of characters I screenshotted from my bookmarks and hoping they’re on the other team
Ack sorta regretting not picking my team early - I can’t even get the pick a team page to load and I’ve been trying all day :c

Now I’m just drawing a whole bunch of characters I screenshotted from my bookmarks and hoping they’re on the other team
dNCLmdm.png
I... its my first time trying artfight.. im assuming that (from the comments above) the site not loading at all is.. normal?
I... its my first time trying artfight.. im assuming that (from the comments above) the site not loading at all is.. normal?
Wassup my bros
mannn it loaded during my break earlier today and now it's not sdjcvwgvdagbddahj
mannn it loaded during my break earlier today and now it's not sdjcvwgvdagbddahj
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

The site not working happens every year, just give it a couple days
The site not working happens every year, just give it a couple days
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

I know, I was just hopeful since it loaded earlier and that's never happened to me before the past two years, oh well though. I'm really looking forward to attacking once it does load. >:) Which team did you pick? I think I saw earlier which you had picked but I've forgotten. @WarriorSong
I know, I was just hopeful since it loaded earlier and that's never happened to me before the past two years, oh well though. I'm really looking forward to attacking once it does load. >:) Which team did you pick? I think I saw earlier which you had picked but I've forgotten. @WarriorSong
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8