Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You like pokemon?
@snivy14
did you buy the lets go pokeball thing to get a mew?
also I don't think the camping battle message means much other than showing the level of friendship their at, like the past few 3d games.
@snivy14
did you buy the lets go pokeball thing to get a mew?
also I don't think the camping battle message means much other than showing the level of friendship their at, like the past few 3d games.
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png
@Font

Yes I did, there was one new one left at my local gamestop so I snatched it up and I had a feeling it was a friendship thing I just thought it was really funny.
@Font

Yes I did, there was one new one left at my local gamestop so I snatched it up and I had a feeling it was a friendship thing I just thought it was really funny.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14

Oml XD

That wonderful :)
@Snivy14

Oml XD

That wonderful :)
2020-01-18.pngTEST.pngtest%252B123.png
@flyingcat111

They love playing with the pokeball toy but Boltund keeps stealing it from Mew and it doesn't have a chance to play with it. But he (Boltund) loves racing with Cinderace I pretty much see them racing each other when I open up the camp of course Cinderace wins everytime and Boltund gets really mad. XD
@flyingcat111

They love playing with the pokeball toy but Boltund keeps stealing it from Mew and it doesn't have a chance to play with it. But he (Boltund) loves racing with Cinderace I pretty much see them racing each other when I open up the camp of course Cinderace wins everytime and Boltund gets really mad. XD
my Zigzagoon (puppy) before he evolve he would steal the pokeball toy as well
my Zigzagoon (puppy) before he evolve he would steal the pokeball toy as well
When you are freezing to death, but you still enjoy winter

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sBj067YQK6c/Xf7cUX2SI3I/AAAAAAAAI2g/PBKDosMhdIA0IwOAvFFHk2VM8kwT7fk-QCNcBGAsYHQ/s0/100_1605.JPG

( for some reason the pic would not show so instead i put a lick to the pic i took )
:')
When you are freezing to death, but you still enjoy winter

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sBj067YQK6c/Xf7cUX2SI3I/AAAAAAAAI2g/PBKDosMhdIA0IwOAvFFHk2VM8kwT7fk-QCNcBGAsYHQ/s0/100_1605.JPG

( for some reason the pic would not show so instead i put a lick to the pic i took )
:')
@flyingcat111

Chilli looks very happy I really don't name my pokemon I have no idea why.
@flyingcat111

Chilli looks very happy I really don't name my pokemon I have no idea why.
@Snivy14
i like to give them names

(especially when the pokemon normaly has a name that i have no idea how to pronounce it XD )
@Snivy14
i like to give them names

(especially when the pokemon normaly has a name that i have no idea how to pronounce it XD )
@flyingcat111

Thats understandable. xD
@flyingcat111

Thats understandable. xD
@flyingcat111 @snivy14
What are your favourite types?
@flyingcat111 @snivy14
What are your favourite types?
jCqspQw.png gQ9SzwZ.png XeYuGcw.png