Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | almost accused of property destruction
1 2 3
I hate children
Kids once tore up the lavender I planted next to my hamster's grave when i was eight
that's just cruel and I sobbed to my mom about it
I hate children
Kids once tore up the lavender I planted next to my hamster's grave when i was eight
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2019-10-12 19:40:41" ] I hate children Kids once tore up the lavender I planted next to my hamster's grave when i was eight that's just cruel and I sobbed to my mom about it [/quote] I swear I hope those kids got a serious scolding from their parents, wicked little things
PopatoPips wrote on 2019-10-12 19:40:41:
I hate children
I swear I hope those kids got a serious scolding from their parents, wicked little things
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2019-10-12 19:51:37" ] [quote name="PopatoPips" date="2019-10-12 19:40:41" ] I hate children Kids once tore up the lavender I planted next to my hamster's grave when i was eight that's just cruel and I sobbed to my mom about it [/quote] I swear I hope those kids got a serious scolding from their parents, wicked little things [/quote] [i]Oh, no. haha [b]no she did not[/b] and by she I mean the main culprit her mom actually threatened to smack [b]my[/b] butt
Eurydise wrote on 2019-10-12 19:51:37:
I hate children
I swear I hope those kids got a serious scolding from their parents, wicked little things
Oh, no. haha no she did not and by she I mean the main culprit
her mom actually threatened to smack my butt
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="PopatoPips" date="2019-10-12 20:00:31" ] [quote name="Eurydise" date="2019-10-12 19:51:37" ] [quote name="PopatoPips" date="2019-10-12 19:40:41" ] I hate children Kids once tore up the lavender I planted next to my hamster's grave when i was eight that's just cruel and I sobbed to my mom about it [/quote] I swear I hope those kids got a serious scolding from their parents, wicked little things [/quote] [i]Oh, no. haha [b]no she did not[/b] and by she I mean the main culprit her mom actually threatened to smack [b]my[/b] butt [/quote] I don’t know how old she is now or where she is but I will hunt her and her bratty entitled mum and I will certainly give them a bit more of a scolding
PopatoPips wrote on 2019-10-12 20:00:31:
Eurydise wrote on 2019-10-12 19:51:37:
I hate children
Oh, no. haha no she did not and by she I mean the main culprit
her mom actually threatened to smack my butt
I don’t know how old she is now or where she is but I will hunt her and her bratty entitled mum and I will certainly give them a bit more of a scolding
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-10-12 17:44:04" ] Wow, so many people hate kids. Dear lord lol Sorry you almost got blamed for that. Generally kids who are destructive like that don't realize the harm they are inflicting, empathy is something all kids learn over time. Hopefully they don't do it again! It might be worth it to tell their parents, if you know them. [/quote] This! But man kids can be so inconsiderate!
Ern wrote on 2019-10-12 17:44:04:
Wow, so many people hate kids. Dear lord lol

Sorry you almost got blamed for that. Generally kids who are destructive like that don't realize the harm they are inflicting, empathy is something all kids learn over time. Hopefully they don't do it again! It might be worth it to tell their parents, if you know them.

This! But man kids can be so inconsiderate!
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
[quote name="CaesarClown" date="2019-10-12 16:01:52" ] I hate children. [/quote]
CaesarClown wrote on 2019-10-12 16:01:52:
I hate children.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@PotatoPips Holy- I am so sorry. Children are AWFUL sometimes. If I ever have a kid one of the first things I'm teaching them is respect and how to enforce it. I don't understand that at all. This is how spoiled brats who think they can get away with breaking laws are born. Everyone puts it off as "they're a kid they dont know better" Well they need to LEARN to know better. One of my other best friends has a hellish seven year old little brother who smacks his dog and me and blames everything he does on us. He grabbed my thigh once and screamed he wanted to do it more and I was really uncomfortable with the situation and he didn't care. He is seven and he should know better. I don't blame it on his mother at all. She is a great parent. My friend turned out absolutely fine and she cares. He just needs to learn. Kids, man. Kids.
@PotatoPips Holy- I am so sorry. Children are AWFUL sometimes. If I ever have a kid one of the first things I'm teaching them is respect and how to enforce it. I don't understand that at all. This is how spoiled brats who think they can get away with breaking laws are born. Everyone puts it off as "they're a kid they dont know better" Well they need to LEARN to know better. One of my other best friends has a hellish seven year old little brother who smacks his dog and me and blames everything he does on us. He grabbed my thigh once and screamed he wanted to do it more and I was really uncomfortable with the situation and he didn't care. He is seven and he should know better. I don't blame it on his mother at all. She is a great parent. My friend turned out absolutely fine and she cares. He just needs to learn. Kids, man. Kids.
Hello LGBT Community
I say this as a teenager but some teens are awful too. We have a huge pomegranate tree, more than enough pomegranates to go around but instead of asking some teen dudes rummaged through our front yard for some pomegranates. I don't remember how planted that area was at the time but if they did that now they'd probably crush quite a few things. I doubt they even ate them.

People having plants or animals doesn't make their property yours. If they're growing something it's probably for themselves and not you.
I say this as a teenager but some teens are awful too. We have a huge pomegranate tree, more than enough pomegranates to go around but instead of asking some teen dudes rummaged through our front yard for some pomegranates. I don't remember how planted that area was at the time but if they did that now they'd probably crush quite a few things. I doubt they even ate them.

People having plants or animals doesn't make their property yours. If they're growing something it's probably for themselves and not you.

i've seen grown adults do far worse than that, children just get +1 hate for their sneaky voices to be honest.

i've seen grown adults do far worse than that, children just get +1 hate for their sneaky voices to be honest.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
I hate children.

Loud, obnoxious, destructive, banshee-screeching, sociopathic barbarians who have zero empathy and should not be allowed anywhere near any other living beings, be they plants, animals or humans.

I hate their parents, too. Delusional idiots who think their kids are "cute" and say "kids will be kids" as if it absolves them of having to actually do anything when their offspring kill, maim or screech at everything in their path.
I hate children.

Loud, obnoxious, destructive, banshee-screeching, sociopathic barbarians who have zero empathy and should not be allowed anywhere near any other living beings, be they plants, animals or humans.

I hate their parents, too. Delusional idiots who think their kids are "cute" and say "kids will be kids" as if it absolves them of having to actually do anything when their offspring kill, maim or screech at everything in their path.
1 2 3