Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poorly Describe a Video Game
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 424
[quote name="Paleogene" date="2024-04-26 19:06:48" ] - World’s hungriest robot defeats both demons and angels just to have a drink [/quote] @Paleogene Ultrakill?
Paleogene wrote on 2024-04-26 19:06:48:
- World’s hungriest robot defeats both demons and angels just to have a drink

@Paleogene
Ultrakill?
X5sBV.gif
[quote name="@MinosPhrime" date="2024-05-04 13:33:41" ] [quote name="Paleogene" date="2024-04-26 19:06:48" ] - World’s hungriest robot defeats both demons and angels just to have a drink [/quote] @/Paleogene Ultrakill? [/quote] Exactly, nice username btw ;-)
@MinosPhrime wrote on 2024-05-04 13:33:41:
Paleogene wrote on 2024-04-26 19:06:48:
- World’s hungriest robot defeats both demons and angels just to have a drink

@/Paleogene
Ultrakill?
Exactly, nice username btw ;-)
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Send boogers to the shadow realm with your TV remote gun.
Send boogers to the shadow realm with your TV remote gun.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
A catboy sent me to another dimension.
A catboy sent me to another dimension.

Lucky | He/him
Check out Lucky Stones Hatchery &
the "A Sect Reborn" Kingdomlocke!
________ULP7eHd.png

LPPlB.gif6U9OZ.gifICFeG.gif5ArRF.gif
Heyyy remember that time you were fighting to get out of this place? Well congrats! Now you have to fight your way back in! Or you can just do that a few times to gather some stuff and then proceed to fight further away until a bird woman horribly kills you, that works too!
Heyyy remember that time you were fighting to get out of this place? Well congrats! Now you have to fight your way back in! Or you can just do that a few times to gather some stuff and then proceed to fight further away until a bird woman horribly kills you, that works too!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
cat adventures to fix the sun, or to go home
cat adventures to fix the sun, or to go home
dungeon-meshi-delicious-in-dungeon.gif
Someone wakes up after a big long sleep, misremembers the dying wish of his only friend, and makes it everyone's problem.
Someone wakes up after a big long sleep, misremembers the dying wish of his only friend, and makes it everyone's problem.
dB5iVHG.pnglAvpyOQ.pngFObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
(feel free to choose from my hibden in addition to lair for forum games!)
[quote name="@Amieg" date="2024-05-15 15:12:12" ] Heyyy remember that time you were fighting to get out of this place? Well congrats! Now you have to fight your way back in! Or you can just do that a few times to gather some stuff and then proceed to fight further away until a bird woman horribly kills you, that works too! [/quote][font=american gothic][size=4] Hades II! Currently I've been embracing my life as a farmer while giving Odysseus baths so that he's ready for his wife.
@Amieg wrote on 2024-05-15 15:12:12:

Hades II! Currently I've been embracing my life as a farmer while giving Odysseus baths so that he's ready for his wife.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
- You either become everyone’s best friend or kill them all. Then you fight eldritch Photoshop horror.
- Democracy! Liberty! Frend!
- Your average farming sim but your kid turns into a rock
- You either become everyone’s best friend or kill them all. Then you fight eldritch Photoshop horror.
- Democracy! Liberty! Frend!
- Your average farming sim but your kid turns into a rock
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif