Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tarot Readings (Open!)
@Dragonartist24 These readings are so fun, thank you! They are a little short, I admit!

The Empress says that you were a queen, a shining light amidst the darkness of the time. The Ten of Pentacles says that those you ruled (keep in mind that this could be a family, not a country). There was an intense test of your strength, says the card, Strength. Not only did you have to show your own worth, but that worth was challenged through a hard life - throughout it all, though you shone above the rest. The King of Pentacles says that you eventually met your demise through a relationship that was toxic - someone sought your wealth, not your heart.
@Dragonartist24 These readings are so fun, thank you! They are a little short, I admit!

The Empress says that you were a queen, a shining light amidst the darkness of the time. The Ten of Pentacles says that those you ruled (keep in mind that this could be a family, not a country). There was an intense test of your strength, says the card, Strength. Not only did you have to show your own worth, but that worth was challenged through a hard life - throughout it all, though you shone above the rest. The King of Pentacles says that you eventually met your demise through a relationship that was toxic - someone sought your wealth, not your heart.
@Ravenflare This is my first time doing A Journey Through Fairyland with Shadowscapes so I hope it's okay! Also, apparently I misremembered the spread and it's actually only six cards, sorry. ^^''

The Gate to Faery: The Page of Cups. Sentimentality and romanticism are the keys here. Remember that you have a history with aspects of this, and not to dismiss that history. Take a moment to remind yourself that nothing is impossible - you can accomplish this, even though it will be difficult.

The Faery Road: The Seven of Wands. This card depicts a vixen facing off against a badger in an effort to protect everything she holds dear. In this situation, you are the fox - you must stand and fight for what you believe in and remember to keep fighting even when the odds seem insurmountable. Be like the bamboo, sway and bend, but do not break.

The Toll Booth: Four of Cups. There is a price that must be paid, and yours is the self-absorption to which you are accustomed. You must turn your introspection out, and instead look at the world for what it is, instead of what you perceive it to be. You are not the problem - there is no real problem here, just circumstance and situation.

The Dark Woods: These are your warnings: First, the card Judgement. Do not be quick to judge both yourself and others. Do not jump to a conclusion before you take stock of every possibility. To do so would poison yourself against your goal. Secondly, the Nine of Wands. This card warns you against becoming placid and lax in your desires. You cannot afford to be any less than constantly vigilant.

The Destination: Your goal is represented by the Lovers. Though this card is often associated with relationships, it can also represent the struggle with choices and values. You're coming up on a goal that will test everything you know - you can make it, nothing is impossible, but do not give into the temptation to take the easy way out.
@Ravenflare This is my first time doing A Journey Through Fairyland with Shadowscapes so I hope it's okay! Also, apparently I misremembered the spread and it's actually only six cards, sorry. ^^''

The Gate to Faery: The Page of Cups. Sentimentality and romanticism are the keys here. Remember that you have a history with aspects of this, and not to dismiss that history. Take a moment to remind yourself that nothing is impossible - you can accomplish this, even though it will be difficult.

The Faery Road: The Seven of Wands. This card depicts a vixen facing off against a badger in an effort to protect everything she holds dear. In this situation, you are the fox - you must stand and fight for what you believe in and remember to keep fighting even when the odds seem insurmountable. Be like the bamboo, sway and bend, but do not break.

The Toll Booth: Four of Cups. There is a price that must be paid, and yours is the self-absorption to which you are accustomed. You must turn your introspection out, and instead look at the world for what it is, instead of what you perceive it to be. You are not the problem - there is no real problem here, just circumstance and situation.

The Dark Woods: These are your warnings: First, the card Judgement. Do not be quick to judge both yourself and others. Do not jump to a conclusion before you take stock of every possibility. To do so would poison yourself against your goal. Secondly, the Nine of Wands. This card warns you against becoming placid and lax in your desires. You cannot afford to be any less than constantly vigilant.

The Destination: Your goal is represented by the Lovers. Though this card is often associated with relationships, it can also represent the struggle with choices and values. You're coming up on a goal that will test everything you know - you can make it, nothing is impossible, but do not give into the temptation to take the easy way out.

@RustyAce

Past: The Fool has two faces. One represents the face they perceive as the one they wear in public - the is the face of the nonchalant jokester, the one who doesn't have a care in the world. The other face is the one they wear only in the mirror - the face of wisdom and worldly knowledge. Your faces are there to protect you - this is not a criticism.

Present: The 9 of Pentacles. You have learned that money can in fact buy happiness - it can buy comfort, which can help you hide away from the world and build yourself up enough to go back out into it again. Beware the siren song of more money, more money, more money - take only what you need and fill the universe with the sound of your laughter.

Future: The World. Every little string that is loose right now will tie up into a neat little bow, even if they are not the ones that you expect. Someday you will look upon your life and your struggles and know completion.

Thank you for letting me read for you!
@RustyAce

Past: The Fool has two faces. One represents the face they perceive as the one they wear in public - the is the face of the nonchalant jokester, the one who doesn't have a care in the world. The other face is the one they wear only in the mirror - the face of wisdom and worldly knowledge. Your faces are there to protect you - this is not a criticism.

Present: The 9 of Pentacles. You have learned that money can in fact buy happiness - it can buy comfort, which can help you hide away from the world and build yourself up enough to go back out into it again. Beware the siren song of more money, more money, more money - take only what you need and fill the universe with the sound of your laughter.

Future: The World. Every little string that is loose right now will tie up into a neat little bow, even if they are not the ones that you expect. Someday you will look upon your life and your struggles and know completion.

Thank you for letting me read for you!
Sounds like fun and thank you:

Shadowscapes
Experimental Reading
Public
Sounds like fun and thank you:

Shadowscapes
Experimental Reading
Public
@Nakattack If you are still accepting, I’d love a reading!

Dark Fairytale
Experimental
Public or Private (no preference really)
@Nakattack If you are still accepting, I’d love a reading!

Dark Fairytale
Experimental
Public or Private (no preference really)
OOf4SrF.gif
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
ll0CfnD.png
@Nakattack
Hello there! this looks quite lovely, I'd like a reading!

Dark Fairytale
Past-Present-Future
Private

And a happy new year to you!
@Nakattack
Hello there! this looks quite lovely, I'd like a reading!

Dark Fairytale
Past-Present-Future
Private

And a happy new year to you!
JAufpfb.gif
@Nakattack I've never done one before but it sounds like fun!
So Shadowscapes, Past Life, Private.
Thank you in advance.

@Nakattack I've never done one before but it sounds like fun!
So Shadowscapes, Past Life, Private.
Thank you in advance.

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Nakattack

this seems very cool! :D

Dark Fairytale, Past Life, and public I suppose (I don't really mind either way though)
@Nakattack

this seems very cool! :D

Dark Fairytale, Past Life, and public I suppose (I don't really mind either way though)
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Shadowscapes
Past present future
priate
@Nakattack
Shadowscapes
Past present future
priate
@Nakattack