Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Marvel Fans?
@Skywatcher
Yondu is great your so right with that,
Gardens of the galaxy, it's the best movie ever:D
@Skywatcher
Yondu is great your so right with that,
Gardens of the galaxy, it's the best movie ever:D
mnsEPCR.png P • E • R • Y • T • O • N
Hatchery
Wishlist
Lair
@Foxie3366 @Skywatcher
Niice haha I see GotG2 is quite popular lately. My favorite movies are Iron Man and the Winter Soldier though, but that might be because I am Invested in those characters.

@MadameDuMal
Ooh? Would you be willing to share your fanart?
@Foxie3366 @Skywatcher
Niice haha I see GotG2 is quite popular lately. My favorite movies are Iron Man and the Winter Soldier though, but that might be because I am Invested in those characters.

@MadameDuMal
Ooh? Would you be willing to share your fanart?
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Marvel! I am here for the loving of Marvel, yes.

More of a movie fan than a comic fan, but the movies have launched me into the comics. I buy a Marvel Unlimited subscription every now and then and do some reading.

Recently saw GOTG2, and my love has grown even more. Such a great movie.
Marvel! I am here for the loving of Marvel, yes.

More of a movie fan than a comic fan, but the movies have launched me into the comics. I buy a Marvel Unlimited subscription every now and then and do some reading.

Recently saw GOTG2, and my love has grown even more. Such a great movie.
hey hi! i've only gotten into Marvel this year, but boy, have i gotten myself in [i]deep.[/i] moreso the movies than the comics, but i'm willing to delve into both to get the whole picture. there's a lot that's in the comics that they don't include in the MCU, or at least that's what i'm hearing. i'm planning on running through all the movies chronologically this summer so i can make up for lost time and gear up for Infinity War next year. will also be working on a Bucky cosplay, as soon as i figure out how to make a [spoiler]metal arm, preferably without falling out of a freight train.[/spoiler] ... too soon? [size=1]have i mentioned my clintasha dragons? i have clintasha dragons. forever will be my brotp.[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/305058/30505736.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/319111/31911070.png[/img]
hey hi! i've only gotten into Marvel this year, but boy, have i gotten myself in deep. moreso the movies than the comics, but i'm willing to delve into both to get the whole picture. there's a lot that's in the comics that they don't include in the MCU, or at least that's what i'm hearing.

i'm planning on running through all the movies chronologically this summer so i can make up for lost time and gear up for Infinity War next year. will also be working on a Bucky cosplay, as soon as i figure out how to make a metal arm, preferably without falling out of a freight train.
... too soon?

have i mentioned my clintasha dragons? i have clintasha dragons. forever will be my brotp.
30505736.png 31911070.png
hn5xCVk.png
Hello I am here.
My favorite character is wanda/scarlet witch by far-I love her so much? But my other favorites are Black Widow/natasha, Captain America/steve, Winter Soldier/bucky
Hello I am here.
My favorite character is wanda/scarlet witch by far-I love her so much? But my other favorites are Black Widow/natasha, Captain America/steve, Winter Soldier/bucky
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I've rewatched the Thor Ragnarok Trailer a gazillion times ATLEAST! I'm way hyped for it!!!! I'm going crazy having to wait so long for it to FINALLY come out!!!!! *incahorent screaming* *things being thrown* okay..... I think I'm okay.....
I've rewatched the Thor Ragnarok Trailer a gazillion times ATLEAST! I'm way hyped for it!!!! I'm going crazy having to wait so long for it to FINALLY come out!!!!! *incahorent screaming* *things being thrown* okay..... I think I'm okay.....
@DelightedDragon
Comics! I am delighted! Which comics have you read so far? (Funny story, I started out in the fandom more into movies but then I moved into comics.)

@Ichored
Oh yes, the comics has so much more material than the movies (because they have a much longer history of course). I always love it when movies give nods to comics. And yes, too soon. Much too soon. It will always be too soon.

@Blackthorns
Yes!! Those are very good characters, I love them all (I love too many).

@Avanari
Build up the hype! Hahaha
@DelightedDragon
Comics! I am delighted! Which comics have you read so far? (Funny story, I started out in the fandom more into movies but then I moved into comics.)

@Ichored
Oh yes, the comics has so much more material than the movies (because they have a much longer history of course). I always love it when movies give nods to comics. And yes, too soon. Much too soon. It will always be too soon.

@Blackthorns
Yes!! Those are very good characters, I love them all (I love too many).

@Avanari
Build up the hype! Hahaha
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
At some point I'll end up counting down the days until it's out in theaters! I don't care about how close summer vacation is or the next holiday, just give me Thor Ragnarok! Actually I do care when summer vacation is..... it's closer to when that movie is coming out.... SO CLOSE! I may be a little obsessed and I'm okay with that....
@MidNightTiger
At some point I'll end up counting down the days until it's out in theaters! I don't care about how close summer vacation is or the next holiday, just give me Thor Ragnarok! Actually I do care when summer vacation is..... it's closer to when that movie is coming out.... SO CLOSE! I may be a little obsessed and I'm okay with that....
@Avanari

Hahaha! It's okay, I'm also very obssessed with Marvel...possibly too obssessed... oh well!
@Avanari

Hahaha! It's okay, I'm also very obssessed with Marvel...possibly too obssessed... oh well!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
It's alright! We can be overly obsessed together! At least we'll have real company in the nut house! Haha!
@MidNightTiger
It's alright! We can be overly obsessed together! At least we'll have real company in the nut house! Haha!