Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Ah right, not an order to my name

I could have forgotten about that I suppose, maybe I did something wrong, oh well, it's too early in the morning for this
Ah right, not an order to my name

I could have forgotten about that I suppose, maybe I did something wrong, oh well, it's too early in the morning for this
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
-- qKZAaLK.pnga2PhFod.pngLDlwCri.png
DHc3orZ.png
giratina-altered.gif
girl breakfast except im transmasc and the breakfast in question is a white monster and a poptart
girl breakfast except im transmasc and the breakfast in question is a white monster and a poptart
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/him | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
It's going to get annoying soon...rip
It's going to get annoying soon...rip
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
im gonna explode i wanna work on my second RoR submission so bad but class just started so no phone </3 cant wait for lunch
i fixed my first submission so the ropes dont cut Underneath the scales. this next one im gonna be sillier with. its probably not gonna be considered "plague" but idc idc. i WILL make my plague skin rainbow nobody can stop me
im gonna explode i wanna work on my second RoR submission so bad but class just started so no phone </3 cant wait for lunch
i fixed my first submission so the ropes dont cut Underneath the scales. this next one im gonna be sillier with. its probably not gonna be considered "plague" but idc idc. i WILL make my plague skin rainbow nobody can stop me
Mossy green veilspun, 'Memphis'
Name: Monty
He/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Skin Shop
Can someone please tell me why my neighbor comes out on our shared driveway and hoses down her trash can three times a week
u0oJQXi.png
1Rinl.gif p8J4O.gif gtf9l.gif 8youz.gif FKblZ.gif
Like I know it's not 9 am in the uk but can he stop dropping hour and a half long videos on a Monday morning work day
Like I know it's not 9 am in the uk but can he stop dropping hour and a half long videos on a Monday morning work day
Free G1s/G1 sales
sapphire blue is soo gorgeous omgg
sapphire blue is soo gorgeous omgg
aPfqvmf.pngIrrC5OJ.pnghSzgn50.pngFvgJtML.pngll0CfnD.pngnWiQNX9.png
my hibernal den IS available for forum games!
yzUX307.png
Today I:

• Passed an exam
  • Won on Millionaire Walk 75kt AND and additional prize
  • Got my avatar dragon complimented
  • Bought The Book of Bill

Literally this day can't get any better, I think this is my happiest day of the year
Today I:

• Passed an exam
  • Won on Millionaire Walk 75kt AND and additional prize
  • Got my avatar dragon complimented
  • Bought The Book of Bill

Literally this day can't get any better, I think this is my happiest day of the year
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
I'm trying to figure out the tone of the story I'm reading for an assignment but Google is showing me skin care products and project sekai stuff instead omg PLEASEEEE just tell me a single word that works omg omg
I'm trying to figure out the tone of the story I'm reading for an assignment but Google is showing me skin care products and project sekai stuff instead omg PLEASEEEE just tell me a single word that works omg omg
Mossy green veilspun, 'Memphis'
Name: Monty
He/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Skin Shop
nothing else to do but attempt to improve
appeasing my mind with dragon stuff so i can work on college stuff
nothing else to do but attempt to improve
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK