Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i miss being able to eat gummy candy
i miss being able to eat gummy candy
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
ok i actually need everybody to stop asking favors of me because i actually need to stufy for this stupid standardized test and im getting TIRED at 10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok i actually need everybody to stop asking favors of me because i actually need to stufy for this stupid standardized test and im getting TIRED at 10 pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
What, part of "quiet time" do people not understand I want to SLEEP. Stop BANGING
What, part of "quiet time" do people not understand I want to SLEEP. Stop BANGING
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
im glad i took things from him. interests and music. i didnt really get anything else. recently i impulsively bought a corvette. originally because i just wanted a distraction, but now i adore the car for its own virtues. today i put up some polaroids of my friends on my wall, looking at them makes me happy
im glad i took things from him. interests and music. i didnt really get anything else. recently i impulsively bought a corvette. originally because i just wanted a distraction, but now i adore the car for its own virtues. today i put up some polaroids of my friends on my wall, looking at them makes me happy
1hlTLRw.png KGyuKMV.png
Rhokwkq.png
here's how fe4 remake can still win
here's how fe4 remake can still win
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
I do NOT want to work the next 2 days. I'm done people-ing this week.
I do NOT want to work the next 2 days. I'm done people-ing this week.
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
Indigo Park on its way to becoming my newest hyperfixation:

Nyoooom
Indigo Park on its way to becoming my newest hyperfixation:

Nyoooom
How is the dragon market so horrendous that some people can sell perfectly normal G2+ dragons for 200g+ and I can't even sell an innocent eyed dragon for 45g or a pink arcane primal for 65
How is the dragon market so horrendous that some people can sell perfectly normal G2+ dragons for 200g+ and I can't even sell an innocent eyed dragon for 45g or a pink arcane primal for 65
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
omg just realized my g1 fathom was not only the first fathom with water primal, but the first fathom with ANY primal eye type!!!

crazy. as if my luck that day couldn't get any better (I also got a first page comment on the fathom announcement post)
omg just realized my g1 fathom was not only the first fathom with water primal, but the first fathom with ANY primal eye type!!!

crazy. as if my luck that day couldn't get any better (I also got a first page comment on the fathom announcement post)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Back into DRS after 2 years lol Reprog time

Also I was hoping I'd be able to clear the tier before WoW's expac release but turns out it drops 3 weeks after savage release so that just went out the window ahah rip. I hate juggling multiple MMOs why they both gotta have new expansions around the same time ;_;
Back into DRS after 2 years lol Reprog time

Also I was hoping I'd be able to clear the tier before WoW's expac release but turns out it drops 3 weeks after savage release so that just went out the window ahah rip. I hate juggling multiple MMOs why they both gotta have new expansions around the same time ;_;