Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Absolutely the worst bars I've ever **** heard, why is he still around...
Absolutely the worst bars I've ever **** heard, why is he still around...
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
Why is it june it needs to be an acceptable day to listen to Counting on Christmas
Why is it june it needs to be an acceptable day to listen to Counting on Christmas
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
I just got my first fire egg. Cue the existential crisis
I just got my first fire egg. Cue the existential crisis
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
I feel so defeated.
I feel so defeated.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
they should ban guns and bring back swords that way you can go out with honor instead of getting one-shotted like a noob
they should ban guns and bring back swords that way you can go out with honor instead of getting one-shotted like a noob
Hatched an egg to cheer up a bit. I feel like the dregs tert is mocking me (context: Hunter/Moon/Gloom) /j
Hatched an egg to cheer up a bit. I feel like the dregs tert is mocking me (context: Hunter/Moon/Gloom) /j
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
healthpoints' Pixel doodle dregs buttonauction house - dragon price statistics Trick-or-Treat 2024
Is this normal? No clue. Probably related to the pre-established issues but eh.
Is this normal? No clue. Probably related to the pre-established issues but eh.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
CARLOS NO WHY MAN-
CARLOS NO WHY MAN-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png