Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
this chicken wing is stuffed with too much ginger and is drier than the sahara desert
this chicken wing is stuffed with too much ginger and is drier than the sahara desert
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
Xj2FB.gif1y0YO2.pngXmqLf2.pngupaJf2.pngZ8gDV2.pngHv0YM2.png5Uh0U1.pngxe7V11.pnggVDxK1.pngekK2c1.pngHnIh81.pngeK9xR1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
still deeply funny to me when self-ascribed "animal lovers" say they hate bugs. that's over 3/4ths of the kingdom animalia girl you're not an animal lover you're a charismatic megafauna lover
still deeply funny to me when self-ascribed "animal lovers" say they hate bugs. that's over 3/4ths of the kingdom animalia girl you're not an animal lover you're a charismatic megafauna lover
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
uugh trained up fodder and now im especially tired
uugh trained up fodder and now im especially tired
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Why is aether starfall so expensive?
Why is aether starfall so expensive?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
What is the point of having clavicles if they’re floating clavicles. It’s so dumb. Also the double jointedness of my pinkie toes just predisposes them to stubbing, lovely. My body is not a temple, it’s a darn circus in here.
What is the point of having clavicles if they’re floating clavicles. It’s so dumb. Also the double jointedness of my pinkie toes just predisposes them to stubbing, lovely. My body is not a temple, it’s a darn circus in here.
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[quote name="Lewyn" date="2024-04-05 18:01:04" ] still deeply funny to me when self-ascribed "animal lovers" say they hate bugs. that's over 3/4ths of the kingdom animalia girl you're not an animal lover you're a charismatic megafauna lover [/quote] SO TRUE This one goes out to the lovely arthropods [emoji=rhino beetle size=1][emoji=spider size=1][emoji=butterfly size=1][emoji=blue bee size=1] (and the other beloved invertebrates)
Lewyn wrote on 2024-04-05 18:01:04:
SO TRUE

This one goes out to the lovely arthropods (and the other beloved invertebrates)
oJK1fXV.png
Medical professional who has studied in their field for decades: "Please follow a healthy diet and good hygiene practices" Me: "haha yeah sure whatever you say [emoji=imperial deadpan size=1]" Random cartoon about anthropomorphic cells: "oh no we're suffering because the human isn't taking care of themselves! :(" Me: "OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TO TURN MY LIFE AROUND IMMEDIATELY" (for legal purposes, this is a joke. Please listen to healthcare professionals, they work so hard for us.)
Medical professional who has studied in their field for decades: "Please follow a healthy diet and good hygiene practices"

Me: "haha yeah sure whatever you say "

Random cartoon about anthropomorphic cells: "oh no we're suffering because the human isn't taking care of themselves! :("

Me: "OH MY GOODNESS I NEED TO TURN MY LIFE AROUND IMMEDIATELY"

(for legal purposes, this is a joke. Please listen to healthcare professionals, they work so hard for us.)
Qsi7AgW.png O62tc6n.pnguFMfy5S.pngkCHWEjf.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngkHBaXec.png
FR really needs dark mode ow my eyes
FR really needs dark mode ow my eyes
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
man. when you ask where to make friends everyone always says "join a discord server!" but why is every discord server I join almost completely inactive :(

I tried joining an aroace discord server and the description was awesome and the rules and info looked literally perfect for me and then I look at the chat and. empty. the only messages in the last few days were "hey" "hey guys" "hi", and then for weeks before that just dumb memes. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
man. when you ask where to make friends everyone always says "join a discord server!" but why is every discord server I join almost completely inactive :(

I tried joining an aroace discord server and the description was awesome and the rules and info looked literally perfect for me and then I look at the chat and. empty. the only messages in the last few days were "hey" "hey guys" "hi", and then for weeks before that just dumb memes. aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
dragon puppet community i think you might have failed with your mission of making moriah elizabeth make one of her own, but then idk if she's seen the spam or not on the previous video

in other news
coffee is gay
i still don't understand my very jumpy scary parent
i swear the patterns in my sight that are most apparent are based off things i've seen on that particular day
and I am not lonely because I have fun doing the same sort of things I do every day and that my sibling doesn't understand that I have fun on my own and fun isn't tied to other people
dragon puppet community i think you might have failed with your mission of making moriah elizabeth make one of her own, but then idk if she's seen the spam or not on the previous video

in other news
coffee is gay
i still don't understand my very jumpy scary parent
i swear the patterns in my sight that are most apparent are based off things i've seen on that particular day
and I am not lonely because I have fun doing the same sort of things I do every day and that my sibling doesn't understand that I have fun on my own and fun isn't tied to other people
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff