Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i wrote "let me know if you're interested" and didn't get any kind of reply. it's totally ok but damn i guess i should've said "let me know if you're NOT interested" instead haha
i wrote "let me know if you're interested" and didn't get any kind of reply. it's totally ok but damn i guess i should've said "let me know if you're NOT interested" instead haha
Candy Stars hey there, i'm pi
MUYNhfy.png7n4SvOB.png
frt+10 / utc+3 ; astrophysics major
pms and pings are welcome!
Stardust Sap Lamp
spooders
spooders
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
These goldfish hit different
These goldfish hit different
CDZsGNI.pngUsPkdbt.png 88123317.png
i love this song but i wish it had the elements it had in the trailer

i hate that the music video's story is literally just 'rock music convinces british child to go out to the hotdog stand

i think soken wants people to touch grass and feel the breeze...
i love this song but i wish it had the elements it had in the trailer

i hate that the music video's story is literally just 'rock music convinces british child to go out to the hotdog stand

i think soken wants people to touch grass and feel the breeze...
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I hate Spotify. Why should I have to give you money just to listen to the song I actually clicked on
I hate Spotify. Why should I have to give you money just to listen to the song I actually clicked on
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
Playing PokeRogue and my rival swept my entire team with a Tranquill that knew Air Cutter! What the…!? [emoji=imperial scared size=2]
Playing PokeRogue and my rival swept my entire team with a Tranquill that knew Air Cutter! What the…!?

Chasing Daybreak hurts. It's so beautiful, but where you are when you first hear it...

Man. I need to do another Blue Lions playthrough. Tomorrow, I think. Sylvain isn't ready for the love I'm about to bombard him with.
Chasing Daybreak hurts. It's so beautiful, but where you are when you first hear it...

Man. I need to do another Blue Lions playthrough. Tomorrow, I think. Sylvain isn't ready for the love I'm about to bombard him with.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Why is selling dragons so hard?
I just want to sell my stuff, and I feel bad exalting G1s that have decent colors..

But I guess Plaguemom wouldn't complain.
Why is selling dragons so hard?
I just want to sell my stuff, and I feel bad exalting G1s that have decent colors..

But I guess Plaguemom wouldn't complain.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I really just watched a three minute deodorant ad because it had a centaur in it huh
I really just watched a three minute deodorant ad because it had a centaur in it huh

F7-DF8-CF0-63-ED-4829-BD83-EFE2-B5-D28368.png
flDHu4g.gif
Free Scribble Shop!
really just spent 500g on familiars and i'm not even that much closer to completing the collection
really just spent 500g on familiars and i'm not even that much closer to completing the collection