Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fellow Furries
Hello!

This is a forum to meet fellow furries. I possibly might sell YCHs for in game currency.
Comment your sona, species and gender and just talk. PM me with questions or a possible art deal.
Hello!

This is a forum to meet fellow furries. I possibly might sell YCHs for in game currency.
Comment your sona, species and gender and just talk. PM me with questions or a possible art deal.
gJ0u3X6.png
@DarkCoatl
Hello hello!
I can't link a picture since I'm on mobile, but my fursona is a polar bear with blue markings. I'm a rather chill dude (get it, because I have a polar bear...lol) who likes to draw anthros and look at cool furry stuff. Also some day dreams of owning his own fursuit.

Nice to meet you!
@DarkCoatl
Hello hello!
I can't link a picture since I'm on mobile, but my fursona is a polar bear with blue markings. I'm a rather chill dude (get it, because I have a polar bear...lol) who likes to draw anthros and look at cool furry stuff. Also some day dreams of owning his own fursuit.

Nice to meet you!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Hello @******* ,

Ive never met a polar bear, that sounds awesome. Id love to have a fur-suite of my own, once i find a fursona right for me.! lol
Im a new furry artist with lots of experience but little people are interested in my art.

Nice to meet you too,
Hello @******* ,

Ive never met a polar bear, that sounds awesome. Id love to have a fur-suite of my own, once i find a fursona right for me.! lol
Im a new furry artist with lots of experience but little people are interested in my art.

Nice to meet you too,
gJ0u3X6.png
Bump^
Bump^
gJ0u3X6.png
I'm a noob furry whose experiences consist mostly of hearing about all the fun others have and looking at awesome fursuits. My fursona is a blue parrot/cat hybrid, like a gryphon, named Cora (no relation to Avatar Korra; I just like the name). I'm a terrible artist, but I can kind of draw cats and dragons. I would like a fursuit someday, but probably won't go to conventions or buy stuff until I'm independent (I'm 16).
I'm a noob furry whose experiences consist mostly of hearing about all the fun others have and looking at awesome fursuits. My fursona is a blue parrot/cat hybrid, like a gryphon, named Cora (no relation to Avatar Korra; I just like the name). I'm a terrible artist, but I can kind of draw cats and dragons. I would like a fursuit someday, but probably won't go to conventions or buy stuff until I'm independent (I'm 16).
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@darkcoatl

Hey hey c:
My 'sona is a whitetail doe that looks like me! Pretty plain, currently waiting on a ref sheet for her.
So what's up?
@darkcoatl

Hey hey c:
My 'sona is a whitetail doe that looks like me! Pretty plain, currently waiting on a ref sheet for her.
So what's up?
@Chelo

Just trying to make a YCH right now. Still trying to make me a character.
@Chelo

Just trying to make a YCH right now. Still trying to make me a character.
gJ0u3X6.png
@BattleATrueHero

Your fine hun i assure you.
@BattleATrueHero

Your fine hun i assure you.
gJ0u3X6.png
@BattleATrueHero

Hey, your 'sona sounds really cool! I loooove parrots ;v; Not very many parrot sonas out there, either! I like their name, too. I'm going to my first con at the end of this month (MFF) It's already been so expensive @v@ But yeah I think it'd be more fun to go without parents or guardians. I'd be so embarrassed if I had to haul one of my folks around...

@DarkCoatl
Oh, neato! Got any ideas for your character?
@BattleATrueHero

Hey, your 'sona sounds really cool! I loooove parrots ;v; Not very many parrot sonas out there, either! I like their name, too. I'm going to my first con at the end of this month (MFF) It's already been so expensive @v@ But yeah I think it'd be more fun to go without parents or guardians. I'd be so embarrassed if I had to haul one of my folks around...

@DarkCoatl
Oh, neato! Got any ideas for your character?
Heya! Nice to see some other furries on here (other than my friend who dragged me back to dragon heck)!
I'm Nev, female, I've considered myself a furr for a while but I haven't really made a fursona. (partly because I am not the best furry artist and my furry aesthetic isn't concrete, rip)

Tho I'm a furry I tend towards ferals or chibier anthro designs... Stuff like Furvilla (aside from some of their anatomical errors), or especially twitter user KadyWolf is my furry aesthetic as far as I'm concerned right now. I might try to sketch a fursona with some of their design elements in mind, since it honestly is such a cute style. Like, seriously, I'd buy a Rufen plushie in a second if I could.

That aside tho, nice to meet you all!

Heya! Nice to see some other furries on here (other than my friend who dragged me back to dragon heck)!
I'm Nev, female, I've considered myself a furr for a while but I haven't really made a fursona. (partly because I am not the best furry artist and my furry aesthetic isn't concrete, rip)

Tho I'm a furry I tend towards ferals or chibier anthro designs... Stuff like Furvilla (aside from some of their anatomical errors), or especially twitter user KadyWolf is my furry aesthetic as far as I'm concerned right now. I might try to sketch a fursona with some of their design elements in mind, since it honestly is such a cute style. Like, seriously, I'd buy a Rufen plushie in a second if I could.

That aside tho, nice to meet you all!

n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png