Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Computer modding forums?
Hey y'all, I'm hoping to get a rec for a computer forum. I'm interested in modding my laptop a little bit and would love some 1 on 1 feedback from a forum type group since I find it easier to understand opinions directly from folk than combing through pages and pages of shops and junk.

I'm looking at basic stuff - how to upgrade ram, hard drive maybe. I want my laptop to be able to run City Skylines and Minecraft a little more smoothly, lol. Nothing too crazy.
Hey y'all, I'm hoping to get a rec for a computer forum. I'm interested in modding my laptop a little bit and would love some 1 on 1 feedback from a forum type group since I find it easier to understand opinions directly from folk than combing through pages and pages of shops and junk.

I'm looking at basic stuff - how to upgrade ram, hard drive maybe. I want my laptop to be able to run City Skylines and Minecraft a little more smoothly, lol. Nothing too crazy.
ermagerdglerdkerper_zpsf96bb327.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@mutewolf I don't know any forum of that kind, but I know one thing. Most laptops don't support upgrades. They are stuck with the hardware they were manufactured.

Edit: Grammar is hard. XD
@mutewolf I don't know any forum of that kind, but I know one thing. Most laptops don't support upgrades. They are stuck with the hardware they were manufactured.

Edit: Grammar is hard. XD
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png