Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks
Omg I have located the homestucks. Hi!
Omg I have located the homestucks. Hi!
@skreeton welcome to Loving and Appreciating our Good Trans Boy Lanque !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@skreeton welcome to Loving and Appreciating our Good Trans Boy Lanque !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@Skreeton Hi and welcome, windy thing! :D
@Skreeton Hi and welcome, windy thing! :D
@Skreeton

Hi, welcome ^^
@Skreeton

Hi, welcome ^^
Aaaa I'm currently working on getting more HS fandragons but so far I've got a Cirava, Charun, Kurloz and I'm working on breeding my Terezi pair!! I'm honestly so hyped for hiveswap act 2, esp after the latest trollcall :OO
Aaaa I'm currently working on getting more HS fandragons but so far I've got a Cirava, Charun, Kurloz and I'm working on breeding my Terezi pair!! I'm honestly so hyped for hiveswap act 2, esp after the latest trollcall :OO
BhNPnkO.gif
Wow okay my brain needs to chill over the jadebloods for like... 5 minutes because I've been stuck thinking about all 5 hiveswap ones for nearly a whole day almost nonstop... and I'm doodling them right now too but I don't have a whole lot of ideas so it's mostly sitting and waiting for an idea to come through my head and drawing it... so I've only drawn Bronya and Lanque once each and I want to draw everyone at least once and probably more...
Wow okay my brain needs to chill over the jadebloods for like... 5 minutes because I've been stuck thinking about all 5 hiveswap ones for nearly a whole day almost nonstop... and I'm doodling them right now too but I don't have a whole lot of ideas so it's mostly sitting and waiting for an idea to come through my head and drawing it... so I've only drawn Bronya and Lanque once each and I want to draw everyone at least once and probably more...
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@jr413 @Felius @Arimwe
Hi :D !!
And Lanque is p cool. Its nice to have a jadeblood dude (jadebloods are fricking amazing)
@jr413 @Felius @Arimwe
Hi :D !!
And Lanque is p cool. Its nice to have a jadeblood dude (jadebloods are fricking amazing)
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about them lol. I should probably get on drawing a bunch of them too.
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3 I don't think I'll ever stop thinking about them lol. I should probably get on drawing a bunch of them too.
8EfFXhE.png
@Skreeton

I love Jadebloods a lot ;u;

Even though I am a purple blood myself, lmao
@Skreeton

I love Jadebloods a lot ;u;

Even though I am a purple blood myself, lmao
@Arimwe
Omg yes I think purple bloods are even cooler. I love all of the new purple bloods, especially Marvus. I'm actually an olive blood, and Boldir is my extended zodiac troll (shes one of my faveys as well)
@Arimwe
Omg yes I think purple bloods are even cooler. I love all of the new purple bloods, especially Marvus. I'm actually an olive blood, and Boldir is my extended zodiac troll (shes one of my faveys as well)