Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks
Do you think there's a reason the main ones being revealed are olive-purple on the hemospectrum rather than anyone else? I mean, probably relates to the entire rebellion, but seadwellers didn't seem this uncommon... Whatpumpkin's probably hiding some stuff, but I wonder if the next one is going to be more related to the brooding caverns (since there's so many jadebloods) and highblood society, or whatever you want to call that mess.

also Charun is beautiful and pure and I love them
Do you think there's a reason the main ones being revealed are olive-purple on the hemospectrum rather than anyone else? I mean, probably relates to the entire rebellion, but seadwellers didn't seem this uncommon... Whatpumpkin's probably hiding some stuff, but I wonder if the next one is going to be more related to the brooding caverns (since there's so many jadebloods) and highblood society, or whatever you want to call that mess.

also Charun is beautiful and pure and I love them
tumblr_nqyj99mtxB1qzj6elo1_540.gif
I'M SO MAD

REALLY DAMN MAD

LANQUE IS A GUY

I mean it's cool to have a male jadeblood but STILL

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR A FASHIONABLE GAL

AND WHATPUMPKIN CRUSHED MY DREAMS
I'M SO MAD

REALLY DAMN MAD

LANQUE IS A GUY

I mean it's cool to have a male jadeblood but STILL

I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR A FASHIONABLE GAL

AND WHATPUMPKIN CRUSHED MY DREAMS
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

I'm actually super happy with a male Jade blood for once!

Also, the damn "Guess we'll wait and sea" part
I knew the seadwellers would come later e-e
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

I'm actually super happy with a male Jade blood for once!

Also, the damn "Guess we'll wait and sea" part
I knew the seadwellers would come later e-e
Hi I'm here to gush about my trans son lanque i l o ve him
Hi I'm here to gush about my trans son lanque i l o ve him
8EfFXhE.png
@lostRythm
Hey I also love Lanque what a coincidence xD

He's... so good ..
@lostRythm
Hey I also love Lanque what a coincidence xD

He's... so good ..
uhkcdTy.png2tEkl13.png
dEe2UrM.png

YMPbu9R.png
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Wasn't Porrim saying somewhere once that Jadebloods are supposed to be grub carers (and mother grub)? I'm too tired to check that up rn, in case my memory is failing me.
I don't remember for sure, but I wouldn't knock off the possibility of progressive usage of pronouns.
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

Wasn't Porrim saying somewhere once that Jadebloods are supposed to be grub carers (and mother grub)? I'm too tired to check that up rn, in case my memory is failing me.
I don't remember for sure, but I wouldn't knock off the possibility of progressive usage of pronouns.
@ShadowFromNorth He actually means like a lot to me like it's really nice to see a character that's like me (a effeminate trans guy) in a piece of media that I've loved for a very long time now and is one of my favorite things so it means a lot
@ShadowFromNorth He actually means like a lot to me like it's really nice to see a character that's like me (a effeminate trans guy) in a piece of media that I've loved for a very long time now and is one of my favorite things so it means a lot
8EfFXhE.png
did someone say homestuck
did someone say homestuck
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy

Hi welcome to the trash pile!
@GrimdarkRoxy

Hi welcome to the trash pile!
yall as a trans dude whomst enjoys fem clothes n makeup n stuff like that i'm just,,,,,, thank goodness for lanque? i love him so so much what a good sweet boy
yall as a trans dude whomst enjoys fem clothes n makeup n stuff like that i'm just,,,,,, thank goodness for lanque? i love him so so much what a good sweet boy
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread