Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings - Open
@nemeth Thank you for serving as an example for past-present-future! I appreciate it.

Your past has been a series of transformations, one right after the other. Some were not for the best, but most were good. Your present is tied up in your financial security, and I get the feeling that it's causing you a bit of stress? Your future card is a warning: don't let your possessions control you, as they can create even more stress in your life.

I hope this is helpful to you.
@nemeth Thank you for serving as an example for past-present-future! I appreciate it.

Your past has been a series of transformations, one right after the other. Some were not for the best, but most were good. Your present is tied up in your financial security, and I get the feeling that it's causing you a bit of stress? Your future card is a warning: don't let your possessions control you, as they can create even more stress in your life.

I hope this is helpful to you.
@Nakattack
Oh wow that's actually really insightful and accurate for me at this present moment, thank you so much for the outlook! I'll be sending a tip over now.
@Nakattack
Oh wow that's actually really insightful and accurate for me at this present moment, thank you so much for the outlook! I'll be sending a tip over now.
Hiya! If you don't mind can I have a public reading too? Doesn't matter which really and thank you in advance
Hiya! If you don't mind can I have a public reading too? Doesn't matter which really and thank you in advance
HA_Basic.png
@nakattack this is so cool! could i get a private past-present-future reading please? i'd like to tip as well 8)
@nakattack this is so cool! could i get a private past-present-future reading please? i'd like to tip as well 8)
@Roxas Certainly! Sent.
@Roxas Certainly! Sent.
hey there, I'd enjoy a past-present-future reading! Public is okay with me!

EDIT: Forgot to ping @Nakattack
hey there, I'd enjoy a past-present-future reading! Public is okay with me!

EDIT: Forgot to ping @Nakattack
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@Nakattack

If you have enough time I would like a past-present-future reading, thank you. Private would be best! :)
@Nakattack

If you have enough time I would like a past-present-future reading, thank you. Private would be best! :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Nakattack I'd also like a public past-present-future reading if you can~ Heh this jut looks interesting and fun
@Nakattack I'd also like a public past-present-future reading if you can~ Heh this jut looks interesting and fun
scruffy.png
@Tirea Your past is reaching for something that you couldn't have, perhaps you're still reaching for it subconsciously? Your present is a generous one, quick to give with no thought of a return. Your future is one of your own making: temptation creates a cage, you choose whether to set yourself free or not.

I hope that's okay.
@Tirea Your past is reaching for something that you couldn't have, perhaps you're still reaching for it subconsciously? Your present is a generous one, quick to give with no thought of a return. Your future is one of your own making: temptation creates a cage, you choose whether to set yourself free or not.

I hope that's okay.
@Nakattack Thank you!! It's actually very relevant in regard to the present, I'll have to think on how the past applies though, not entirely sure... could be a lot of things. Thanks again :3
@Nakattack Thank you!! It's actually very relevant in regard to the present, I'll have to think on how the past applies though, not entirely sure... could be a lot of things. Thanks again :3
scruffy.png