Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ovipets/FR Crossover Hub Chat
That Coli guide, makes not much sense to me DX What should I do first? gaah
That Coli guide, makes not much sense to me DX What should I do first? gaah
E5NiyJY.png
Hi @Sparklefun123
Hi @Sparklefun123
Gao-Happy-2.pngArcanart.pngGao-Happy-1.png
Hi, there =^_^= (it's yuki_cross from ovipets, coming to join the fun) thankies for making this forum
Hi, there =^_^= (it's yuki_cross from ovipets, coming to join the fun) thankies for making this forum
Glad this is up and running.
Glad this is up and running.
rvIMLeS.png
@DeathZhade

Which part confuses you? I can try to help.
@DeathZhade

Which part confuses you? I can try to help.
Gao-Happy-2.pngArcanart.pngGao-Happy-1.png
@MasqD :3
@MasqD :3
@DeathZhade

Which Coli guide, Culex's?

First thing is to pick 3 dragons.

Then make sure at least 2 of them have scratch and shred (all 3 if you want 3 melee dragons, or 2 if you want to have a caster)

Then you fight with them in the training fields until you get a level or two (Culex's guide will tell you which enemy to attack first)

Then you can look at the guide to see how to use the stat points your dragons got during their levels.

At some points you will want to go shopping for battle stones. They make a HUGE difference in fighting. Culex's guide tells you what level you can use each stone at.

You can also look at this guide:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136

It explains things a bit differently.
@DeathZhade

Which Coli guide, Culex's?

First thing is to pick 3 dragons.

Then make sure at least 2 of them have scratch and shred (all 3 if you want 3 melee dragons, or 2 if you want to have a caster)

Then you fight with them in the training fields until you get a level or two (Culex's guide will tell you which enemy to attack first)

Then you can look at the guide to see how to use the stat points your dragons got during their levels.

At some points you will want to go shopping for battle stones. They make a HUGE difference in fighting. Culex's guide tells you what level you can use each stone at.

You can also look at this guide:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136

It explains things a bit differently.
I love sleep!
It's like being dead, without the comittment.
@dddaehyun

Wooh new thread smell! :)
@dddaehyun

Wooh new thread smell! :)
sig-1.pngSIG-2.pngSIG-3.pngSIG-4.png
Yay! *dances around in the new room, crosses arms and sits down in the middle of the doorway*
@MasqD gifs?
Yay! *dances around in the new room, crosses arms and sits down in the middle of the doorway*
@MasqD gifs?
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@MasqD

It's the first part, where I'm supposed to set up my stones - I should chose scratch for all them but where do I get scratch?
@MasqD

It's the first part, where I'm supposed to set up my stones - I should chose scratch for all them but where do I get scratch?
E5NiyJY.png