Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Queer Crew?
Nonbinary, pansex-panrom here~!! *waves*
Nonbinary, pansex-panrom here~!! *waves*
IB7Plwf.png
hey im cal and im genderless/pansexual !! rlly gay hellow
hey im cal and im genderless/pansexual !! rlly gay hellow
gBSUMYe.png fJNlxaj.png 36yt1Nt.png ORtB7kL.png
hey guys, i'm felix, an agender panromantic asexual individual
hey guys, i'm felix, an agender panromantic asexual individual
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png

*waves* Hello all! I'm a qenderqueer pansexual. I tend to go from girly girl to androgynous to stem depending on how I am feeling, my needs and who I am with at the time. It'a all a part of who I am, I'm multifaceted like a diamond.
SJgZIcp.png

*waves* Hello all! I'm a qenderqueer pansexual. I tend to go from girly girl to androgynous to stem depending on how I am feeling, my needs and who I am with at the time. It'a all a part of who I am, I'm multifaceted like a diamond.
SJgZIcp.png
90yC0zr.pngWiyCOG0.pngUa0JNKY.pngSICJDZT.pngKaIfREn.pngx9vfgUx.pngMHGHMV3.png4B7ojZp.pngNiHTLfm.pngTaI0DtR.pngD5ngjVk.pngUc6OClm.png9QkBylz.png
czrb6bd.png
Hey erryone! Asexual Aromantic male here.
Hey erryone! Asexual Aromantic male here.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngIIN1Zjg.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Hello, name's Elliot. Gay and trans - usually male, sometimes agender.
Hello, name's Elliot. Gay and trans - usually male, sometimes agender.
HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT
Hi! I'm Zan (they/them pronouns). I identify as non-binary and gray-panromantic asexual.

Currently an undeclared university student (will likely end up studying liguistics). Love sewing, knitting, video games, musicals, Tolkien's Middle-Earth, and lots of other things, aha.

So happy there are so much of us here!
Hi! I'm Zan (they/them pronouns). I identify as non-binary and gray-panromantic asexual.

Currently an undeclared university student (will likely end up studying liguistics). Love sewing, knitting, video games, musicals, Tolkien's Middle-Earth, and lots of other things, aha.

So happy there are so much of us here!
do_your_best_by_theblueguardian-d9o4vge.pngtumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
im genderless but i identify with feminity a lot its weird
im ok with being called a girl but not woman/miss/ms. etc

my sexuality is also kind of jumbled up im polyromantic and a gray-asexual homosexual... i know it seems confusing butt yeah

i like to draw and play wow :3c
im genderless but i identify with feminity a lot its weird
im ok with being called a girl but not woman/miss/ms. etc

my sexuality is also kind of jumbled up im polyromantic and a gray-asexual homosexual... i know it seems confusing butt yeah

i like to draw and play wow :3c
hi hello i am kendall! (but most people call me kenni haha)
i'm genderfluid, cupiosexual demiromantic :) i mostly prefer neutral pronouns but dude ones are fine (but please avoid feminine ones ahah)
i mostly present as dudely so if it's easier for you to use dude pronouns etc go for it yo

i'm into achievement hunter, yogscast, and game grumps. i write and draw and make music and fanmixes. i also like reading and gaming. i'd love to make more friends who are into the same things as me tho :)
hi hello i am kendall! (but most people call me kenni haha)
i'm genderfluid, cupiosexual demiromantic :) i mostly prefer neutral pronouns but dude ones are fine (but please avoid feminine ones ahah)
i mostly present as dudely so if it's easier for you to use dude pronouns etc go for it yo

i'm into achievement hunter, yogscast, and game grumps. i write and draw and make music and fanmixes. i also like reading and gaming. i'd love to make more friends who are into the same things as me tho :)