Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [RESULTS] What's your gender?

We're approaching 300 responses. :) What would people like me to do, hold out for more or just publish the results ASAP?

Edit: I'm about to go to sleep because it's almost midnight local time. My plan was to give people plenty of time to chip in about this, and then respond sometime tomorrow either with results or an announcement that we will wait for more results.

@Kyrtian @akasafeword @WatchKeyPhone @Magnolia @thesynthlord @Rohan @thedarkfiddler @tilukonfdz @AcidStar @zanven @Eshonai @Foxofwonders @Ventous @Deerferns @LumpyPotatoes @lysaara @lizardpuke @heckhund @spaceoodity @haisesasaki @squidnt @Th13teen @Lillielle @Wrenten

We're approaching 300 responses. :) What would people like me to do, hold out for more or just publish the results ASAP?

Edit: I'm about to go to sleep because it's almost midnight local time. My plan was to give people plenty of time to chip in about this, and then respond sometime tomorrow either with results or an announcement that we will wait for more results.

@Kyrtian @akasafeword @WatchKeyPhone @Magnolia @thesynthlord @Rohan @thedarkfiddler @tilukonfdz @AcidStar @zanven @Eshonai @Foxofwonders @Ventous @Deerferns @LumpyPotatoes @lysaara @lizardpuke @heckhund @spaceoodity @haisesasaki @squidnt @Th13teen @Lillielle @Wrenten
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Thanks for the ping @Cassolotl ! Can't wait to see the results!
Thanks for the ping @Cassolotl ! Can't wait to see the results!
@Cassolotl may I be on the ping list? I am a trans lady and I enjoy meeting My Fellow Folk. Thanks!
@Cassolotl may I be on the ping list? I am a trans lady and I enjoy meeting My Fellow Folk. Thanks!
@cassolotl
can ya add me to the ping list?
@cassolotl
can ya add me to the ping list?
@Cassolotl
I put in my contribution. Would love to get a ping for the results! :3
@Cassolotl
I put in my contribution. Would love to get a ping for the results! :3
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
I'm interested in the results now but it also seems like you're getting a lot of responses so I'm willing to wait.
I'm interested in the results now but it also seems like you're getting a lot of responses so I'm willing to wait.
If the responses have slowed down, I'm all for publishing the results now, but if you're stil getting a lot I think you should wait! ^^
If the responses have slowed down, I'm all for publishing the results now, but if you're stil getting a lot I think you should wait! ^^
@peperoniebabie @GyroZeppeli @scarsula I will add you to the pinglist now. :)
@peperoniebabie @GyroZeppeli @scarsula I will add you to the pinglist now. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Would love to hear results - sounds like a lot of nonbinaries, which I would probably have hoped for but never guessed.
Would love to hear results - sounds like a lot of nonbinaries, which I would probably have hoped for but never guessed.
F4XLOsg.png
@marcobane Awesome, I will add you to the list. And yes, I am surprised by the lots of nonbinaries - I'm assuming that we really like filling in surveys about our genders! ;)
@marcobane Awesome, I will add you to the list. And yes, I am surprised by the lots of nonbinaries - I'm assuming that we really like filling in surveys about our genders! ;)
dNCLmdm.png
~