Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why do marren warlock look like they're dabbing
why do marren warlock look like they're dabbing
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
You gotta be kidding me. I don't want to attack Hoshido. :( I have a bad feeling about this...
You gotta be kidding me. I don't want to attack Hoshido. :( I have a bad feeling about this...
OngggUl.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25267911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252680/25267911_350.png[/img] [/url] REMI FINALLY GREW UP AAAAAAAAA

25267911_350.png

REMI FINALLY GREW UP AAAAAAAAA
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Dammit, I can't even tell why I'm feeling self-conscious right now! I'm literally sat in my room on my own! Why do I feel like crawling face first into a hole in the ground and spending the rest of my life staring into the dirt so I don't have to deal with the world anymore!?

WHY BRAIN WHYY
Dammit, I can't even tell why I'm feeling self-conscious right now! I'm literally sat in my room on my own! Why do I feel like crawling face first into a hole in the ground and spending the rest of my life staring into the dirt so I don't have to deal with the world anymore!?

WHY BRAIN WHYY
Shiny druddigon looks like corn
Shiny druddigon looks like corn
tumblr_inline_pmf37gMClk1ts7vpv_400.gifits grandad
KPOP IS MY LIFE
KPOP IS MY LIFE
ezgif_717680059_by_syrinq-da9unig.gif
I want to make new friends and I do see a lot of people meeting and becoming close online without ever meeting each other face-to-face but that seems so incomprehensible to me. I have trouble enough connecting to people in real life much less online. When talking with anyone online, I always have my guard up.

I wonder if anyone else feels like that or if its just me. I'm sure it's not just me, but its hard to convince myself of that.

But enough whining from me. A book I preordered arrived a few days ago and I'm so excited. It's the final book in the series and I hope its a good one!
I want to make new friends and I do see a lot of people meeting and becoming close online without ever meeting each other face-to-face but that seems so incomprehensible to me. I have trouble enough connecting to people in real life much less online. When talking with anyone online, I always have my guard up.

I wonder if anyone else feels like that or if its just me. I'm sure it's not just me, but its hard to convince myself of that.

But enough whining from me. A book I preordered arrived a few days ago and I'm so excited. It's the final book in the series and I hope its a good one!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
It is too damn humid. I feel like I'm coated in sweat.
It is too damn humid. I feel like I'm coated in sweat.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Seriously considering moving to a desert island because A). It's hot as Hades here and B). I'm really rather tired of humans and their drama.
Seriously considering moving to a desert island because A). It's hot as Hades here and B). I'm really rather tired of humans and their drama.
Other than it tasting like blood, what would glass taste like.
Other than it tasting like blood, what would glass taste like.
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif